Cyber Nations Alliance Statistics Depot

Unspeakable Evil

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated 2008-10-26.

Good work as usual. I have a question in any case: how the graphic tiers work? Because I saw GATO in the Alliance NS Tier 5, but not in the

Alliance Average NS Tier 5

GATO now ranks in Tier 5 for Nation Strength. They don't rank in Tier 5 when ranked by Average NS. In fact, GATO is less than half the average NS required to be at the bottom of Tier 5.

Edited by Unspeakable Evil

Updated 2008-10-26.

GATO now ranks in Tier 5 for Nation Strength. They don't rank in Tier 5 when ranked by Average NS. In fact, GATO is less than half the average NS required to be at the bottom of Tier 5.

That explains it, thanks.

I think that will change in a couple of months :P

Hmm, MHA did exist a year ago, did you lose the numbers? ;)

Our former AA was just MHA. Why don't you use the numbers from that AA? Do you throw away the numbers of old AA's?

That being said, i'm quite impressed by the fast growth of the Aqua team.

Edited by Il Principe

UE have you thought about this thing:

11-1-2007

- Global Radiation has been brought back into the game. The cap on global radiation is set at 5.0. There is no threshold for a happiness bonus for a low global radiation level. The formula for global radiation level has also been updated as detailed in the Information Index.

- The nation strength of technology has been reduced from a multiplier of 20 to a multiplier of 5. Nation strength will update when you view your nation. NS updates when performing a transaction as usual now.

- Cruise missiles and nuclear weapons now destroy technology levels.

Wouldn't the very interesting one year outlook be better in a week where only the NS nerf to infantry and armour isn't accounted for. For example should TOP have additional 6 million NS today if we used the old tech NS system

Any chance perhaps you could seperate the top three alliances from the bottom gaggle in your number 1 strength chart? Because of the huge strength differences between the sanctioned alliances, it's kind of hard to tell anything other then very general advances or retractions in strength. Great work though.