Cyber Nations Alliance Statistics Depot

Unspeakable Evil

Updated 2008-09-17.

Just noticed, TFD's gains are listed red.. is that supposed to be like that? :o

And this thread is awesome :)

IIRC, if an alliance's gains are less than the average of all listed alliances' gains they are highlighted as red.

* Unspeakable Evil hands Lord Gobb a coupon for a free medium Sub* at any of the five convenient tri-county Unspeakable Subs locations.

I like basing colors on average growth rather than absolute growth because over the term of weeks and months, sustained average growth is what matters more than absolute growth.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* Unspeakable Evil hands Lord Gobb a coupon for a free medium Sub* at any of the five convenient tri-county Unspeakable Subs locations.

Where's the footnote? :unsure:

Is it intentional that the Tier 1 Alliance NS graph cutting NPO's NS at 18,778,787?

Edited by Lord Gobb

Updated 2008-09-19.

Where's the footnote? :unsure:

Oh, it's on the back of the coupon. You must purchase a medium soda for the offer. Unspeakable Subs carry Pepsi products, like all good sadists in the food service sector.

Is it intentional that the Tier 1 Alliance NS graph cutting NPO's NS at 18,778,787?

Yes. I set the minimum and maximum for any given chart based on the minimum and maximum of any alliance on the chart. It's more frequent a clip happens at the minimum on the top tier, but clipping at the top has been known to happen too.

Because I'm lazy, this is the best (read: least effort) way to protect charts from bizarre happenings that mess up the scale for everybody else for 10 weeks. Now it'll just screw up the scale for a month. :)