I'm looking for an Alliance.

AlexLenin

Yes.One that is willing to overlook by past discretions regarding leeking info on a MDP offer that was refused.FYI I dint know we weren't supposed to release that info and I'm sorry.Anyways I can move to any alliance and any team willing to accept commies(me).Recruit away!!!

Anyone is welcome to join The German Empire. We are a small yet highly active and organized Alliance. We would be honored to have you in our ranks. There is no issue of Nationalism or Nazism in our Ranks, if they are, they are regularly purged form our ranks. Hope you Consider. :)

You can also join PLUS if you want. Were just a group of guys who love to have a good time and play the game. Our forums are here: http://z6.invisionfree.com/plusalliance . Come check us out.

Edited by Fistandantilus

I suggest The Atlantic League. We have about 40 members, and we started a week or two ago. We have a great community of experienced CNers. We would love to have you join us. We are Aqua based, if you want to know. We have three leaders (I forget what they are called tongue.gif ), and ministers to handle more specific areas. We also have lots of aid opportunities. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me. Our forums are at http://atlanticnations.com/index.php?act=idx . Hope to see you soon!

PS: We also have n00ks :nuke: ! :D

PPS: We also have awesome forums, their like these!