it wont let me register fully

Gaius Baltar

No one.

Well.. I created a profile on the forums when I first found cybernations (No one could register for the game itself at the time)

And since I mis-spelt something, and wanted to change my nations name, I tried deleting it, but couldn't so I abbandoned that account and made this one.

I have never registered for the game itself, just the forums.

I extreamly doubt it. But one of my neighbours might have logged on (as I said, I uberly doubt it.)

Since my wireless Router decided to let any computer in range to be able to use my internet for the past 3 months. (just got it fixed)

So would it be possible if an admin or someone could just delete my accounts and stuff so I could re-register and get it done properly?

I only made 1 other account as I mentioned earlier, named Gaius Baltar, while this one had an underscore instead of a space.

Thanks

There is an account from your network. GaiusBaltar. It was created yesterday, before you said that you had never created an account in-game here.

Yes. I said I created GaiusBaltar on the forums not the game istelf about 2 posts ago.

Since I wanted to use a different nation name, I made an other forum account with the changes because I couldn't find how to delete the account.

I was also under the impression that we were only allowed one actual nation, and that things wouldn't screw up from making more than one forum account.

The account on the game itself and not the forums was my first attempt I made on trying to make an account on the game itself, but when I did, it said that I can't have multiple accounts, thus is why I posted this thread.

So I kindly ask you: Can you please delete all accounts created in my network so that I may start from scratch and have no further problems.

This was not an attept to cheat. I simply wanted to change my nations name, thus I created a new account and abbandoned my old one. Once registration came back up, it thaught I was trying to make multiple nations, thus not letting me register to the game at all.

Thank You.

Edited by Gaius Baltar

Yes. I said I created GaiusBaltar on the forums not the game istelf about 2 posts ago.
And I'm telling you that there is an account in-game from your IP with that name.
Since I wanted to use a different nation name, I made an other forum account with the changes because I couldn't find how to delete the account.

I was also under the impression that we were only allowed one actual nation, and that things wouldn't screw up from making more than one forum account.

This is correct. PM a forum admin from the other account and request that it get banned.
The account on the game itself and not the forums was my first attempt I made on trying to make an account on the game itself, but when I did, it said that I can't have multiple accounts, thus is why I posted this thread.
You know, changing your story does not look good, now matter how important the subject is. There's no reason for it here, it would make things much easier if you actually said what happend correctly from the beginning.
So I kindly ask you: Can you please delete all accounts created in my network so that I may start from scratch and have no further problems.

This was not an attept to cheat. I simply wanted to change my nations name, thus I created a new account and abbandoned my old one. Once registration came back up, it thaught I was trying to make multiple nations, thus not letting me register to the game at all.

Thank You.

Now I'm confused about you having prevous nations before now...It doesn't matter though. We can't delete the account, it will have to expire on it's own after 20 days of inactivity. After that you should be able to make another one with no problem.