TECH DEAL CENTRAL - the reliable tech service

winstonopai

lol guys. we grämlins understand what is good for US.

yeah i had no problems so far with my deals. all are set up and managed by me, i found always seller on time and they are great. and about "train your lower ranks better"... you dont really know who we are do you?^^ i am the lower rank of the grämlins, almost hitting the bottom of our memberlist. and i am ranked in the top3k. however, that is just crazy if you calculate it up. 150t less a month, that are 1800t less a year! i cant lose that much tech, sorry. its not about the cash lol, i have around a billion cash warchest, but your slot usage is !@#$. if you find a way to allow me to import 200t every 10 days and get more out of it, i wouldnt mind your prices. maybe suggest to your sellers to buy the wonder that allows to send 4m per slot? but i guess that would be too expensive

(and i could even import 250t every 10 days if i would use our economical systems to the maximum lol)

I have no problem with the Gramlins' system, no doubt. And yes, our system uses up more aid slots. CN is a game where... welll... to each his own. I play the game to help not only myself but other nations as well - I don't just look out for myself, but like boosting others up as I do, even at the cost of "efficiency" in my own nation. In the long run, I don't think it makes that much of a difference. Regular activity, consistency, improvement swapping - that seems more important.

Regardless, I couldn't do $3m/100 tech deals even if I wanted to. Soon you (Gramlins) will find that you can't either, and you'll be stuck paying more (and using more slots) to get tech. As I've explained, with the rising demand for tech, this is just a natural progression. Even if you find it crazy, you're going to be paying more, no matter how many expletives you use :P. It's not something I like (as a large nation) or something that you guys like, but it just... is.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my stance on the current war - privately, I have my personal views and those will be kept privately, but in terms of tech deals:

#1 - nooo! stop!!! all of you!!!! all the tech that I've sold to alliances on both sides is being destroyed!! aaah!

#2 - ooh... this is good. we're going to have a better large nation : small nation ratio now! :P

but yeah, as i'm sure you can imagine, we're going to have to stop tech deals for now. period. until this is all over and done with. see what you quarreling kids have done? <_<

win

nope, 3x3's are things of the past. and for a nation that's 80 days old, you know an awful lot about the past, don't you?... you'll see. ^_^

and yes, assassin, you're right hehe - i'm looking forward to it! :D

Don't want to brag here, but we do 2x2's here a lot.

In fact, I only did 2 3x3's to get to my NS level(14k).

That's because I do sleds which are better for smaller nations :D

Well I never did one tech deal as a small nation, and I turned out fine, so personal experience ain't quite the way to prove it. 3x3's were great when we had an even balance of large and small nations, but as the game grows and technology is in higher demand, we had too many large nations trying to buy tech. Ever since we've switched to 2x2's, small nations are making more money ande profitting more from the deals, while large nations are acquiring their tech faster because they do not have to wait in line. It's win-win!

Well I never did one tech deal as a small nation, and I turned out fine, so personal experience ain't quite the way to prove it. 3x3's were great when we had an even balance of large and small nations, but as the game grows and technology is in higher demand, we had too many large nations trying to buy tech. Ever since we've switched to 2x2's, small nations are making more money ande profitting more from the deals, while large nations are acquiring their tech faster because they do not have to wait in line. It's win-win!

No, I don't think you've heard of a sled o_o.

Really, if you think 2x2's grows small nations faster than sleds, go to a mental asylum or something.

A 20 day sled got me from 1000 Infra to 3500 Infra and doubled my NS.

you can do your sleds and aid chains inside an alliance. but when you're dealing in between different alliances, that isn't possible. alliance nations are always willing to help out their own small nations, but less willing to do so for small nations in other alliances.

But you're an Alliance of tech dealers.

So...

We're not an alliance of tech dealers, actually. Tech Deal Central is simply a forum - a marketplace - a site where nations from any alliance can come in and participate in deals. Every participant is already part of an alliance, like you're in Legion. But instead of dealing tech just with other alliance members, TDC allows you to do deals with nations in other alliances as well. You don't need to be "a member", and we are not an alliance of our own. We're a place where people who are already in other alliances can come and deal tech.

We're not an alliance of tech dealers, actually. Tech Deal Central is simply a forum - a marketplace - a site where nations from any alliance can come in and participate in deals. Every participant is already part of an alliance, like you're in Legion. But instead of dealing tech just with other alliance members, TDC allows you to do deals with nations in other alliances as well. You don't need to be "a member", and we are not an alliance of our own. We're a place where people who are already in other alliances can come and deal tech.

Ah, I see.

But just don't expect a visit from me as I am in the Econ department and I can set up my own deals :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...