TECH DEAL CENTRAL - the reliable tech service

winstonopai

I think that the main problem Tech Deal Central is facing right now is that not enough LARGE NATIONS are participating in the Superiors. For now, we can still maybe somehow work it out, but eventually, the Small Nations will have to wait weeks until the Large Nations' names go to the batch list.

So, once Win makes a signature, we need for a lot of people to display those sigs, drawing in Large Nations to TDC; the sig will be meant for Large Nations only. <-- My idea. :P

Yuri

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the main problem Tech Deal Central is facing right now is that not enough LARGE NATIONS are participating in the Superiors. For now, we can still maybe somehow work it out, but eventually, the Small Nations will have to wait weeks until the Large Nations' names go to the batch list.

So, once Win makes a signature, we need for a lot of people to display those sigs, drawing in Large Nations to TDC; the sig will be meant for Large Nations only. <-- My idea. :P

Yuri

We're actually hitting about 2-3 days wait time for small nations, which isn't too bad considering our better prices (and more applicants).

We've also seen the anticipated uptick of large nations hit us, so I'm going to say at this point things will be humming along quite nicely in about a week :)

Edited by Learz

Yes, all those that like the 3 million-50 tech dont understand. Economy is more than what is willing to be payed. If tech prices rise to 3 million-50 tech, nations will remain sellers longer, resulting in a lack or buyers, resulting in 3mil/100 tech prices again, your really just screwing the economy, but if thats the way you feel, thats fine.

lol i would lose lots of moneys... i do two 3x3's each 10 days, what means 6m for 200 cash. with your "superior" (read: inferior) deal i would only get 150 tech every ten days, what would slow my growth significantly... thanks to god that there are competent techselling alliances out there... you dont have any customers in the upper ranks i guess?

lol i would lose lots of moneys... i do two 3x3's each 10 days, what means 6m for 200 cash. with your "superior" (read: inferior) deal i would only get 150 tech every ten days, what would slow my growth significantly... thanks to god that there are competent techselling alliances out there... you dont have any customers in the upper ranks i guess?

We actually have more then you'd believe (read: 800+ members on our forum).

And yes, two 3x3 deals gives you 200 tech every 10 days.... so long as everyone send aid on the same day, there is no waiting line (read: unused aid slots sitting there), and other trouble.

You see, the reason we created the superior deals was because we had 3x3 deals set up. But Large nations were waiting on average 4-6 days for a deal (at one point hitting eleven days). We're very popular, and have ALOT of large nations, but not too many small nations (which meant long waiting lines).

In order to balence this out, we went with a 500K price increase, the smallest we could (which resulted in our tech seller base more then doubling).

As a result, large nations have NO waiting time. This means that by doing 2x2 2mil/50 tech deals instead of 3x3 deals, large nations are in fact gaining more tech every month.

In fact, most of our large nations are from the "upper ranks", because they have so much money 500K is pocket change to them.

Now, if you've managed to find a place that offers 3x3 deals, no waiting time, free logistical planning, free scammer protection, and blazingly fast service (not to mention everything done with a smile!), more power to you.

:)

Yes, all those that like the 3 million-50 tech dont understand. Economy is more than what is willing to be payed. If tech prices rise to 3 million-50 tech, nations will remain sellers longer, resulting in a lack or buyers, resulting in 3mil/100 tech prices again, your really just screwing the economy, but if thats the way you feel, thats fine.

It's actually 2million for 50 tech, and please excuse me if I have my doubts on that (no offence) because if we followed that logic everyone would still be doing 3million/150 tech deals. :mellow:

^^ BUMP ^^

My 2 deals are starting tomorrow, and 4 large nations still need to sign up so they can both start (unless 2 large nations sign up for 2 deals each).

Start spreading the world people :)

LARGE NATIONS: IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND WANT TO BUY TECH, THEN VISIT TECH DEAL CENTRAL [LINK]. IT'S FAST, SIMPLE, AND RELIABLE. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SIGN-UP, AND YOU WILL BE PLACED IN A BATCH. JUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS, SEND THE MONEY, AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR TECH IN NO TIME!

Edited by Yuri Markosov

strange to see a gramlin that doesn't understand economics... :blink:

Anyway,

6m for 200 cash
... you mean tech?

anyway, $6m for 200 tech their way, $6m for 150 tech our way. Yes, you get 50 less tech per 10 days. On the other hand, with these "better" tech deal alliances that you claim to know, you are frequently waiting days and days to get in on a deal, waiting days and days to get a deal completed, and often end up with no tech at all when the small nations go inactive. So, speaking strictly in terms of efficiency, this 150 tech that you get on time, immediately after applying, and reliably, week after week is actually more efficient than the bad service you'd get at other forums. Ask the hundreds of large nations (like garbunkel) who return week after week because they know they're getting an easy 50 tech with us.

We had your 3x3's, your $3mill/100 tech deals. We did that for months (and very successfully, I might add). However, when the wait times got to be a week or longer for large nations like you, we realized we needed to balance things out. The $3m/100 are things of the past - pretty soon you won't find them anywhere because the small nations will be doing deals where they get more money (aka $2mill/50). There are more and more large nations demanding tech these days, and not enough small nations to provide it. So feel free to wait for a week while you get some inactive n00b to deal you tech at a bad price... when instead you could simply be doing lots of 2x2 deals with us and in the end, getting yourself more tech with a whole lot less hassle.

thanks to god that there are competent techselling alliances out there...
example? ...i thought so.
you dont have any customers in the upper ranks i guess?
yeah, only about 800...

and yes, learz is 100% right as well. and i quote,

Now, if you've managed to find a place that offers 3x3 deals, no waiting time, free logistical planning, free scammer protection, and blazingly fast service (not to mention everything done with a smile!), more power to you.

On the other hand, with these "better" tech deal alliances that you claim to know, you are frequently waiting days and days to get in on a deal, waiting days and days to get a deal completed

Or you just stay in house and train your own alliances smaller nations better, and only use them for tech deals when they have shown that they are relatively committed to the game.

That is definitely an option. However, many many nations across CN do not have access to the small nations in their alliance, or the resources/time to train the small nations in their alliance. Many nations are also in high-NS alliances that do not have small nations of their own.

%$*&!

Curse your sig, TheDave :P

While traiing new nations if indeed an option (and many people do it), it takes time, efort, and wasted aid slots until you accomplish it.

We offer trained nations and no waiting time right now!

:awesome:

Well, ironically, we seem to have been too successful in finding large nations to come and participate! :lol:

We now have a beautifully balanced mix and are just rolling through deals - with only one or two exceptions, all of our 80+ deals since July 24th have gone off smoothly and extremely quickly. All's well :)

:huh: i don't get it, learz. honestly.

anyway, with the exception of one batch (damn you 57!), we have completed our first 80 2x2 batches in only 16 days (since the 24th). keep up the good work, and keep applying, large nations!

Its a bomb squad... and the guy is working on a bomb... and the other guy has a paper bag ready to make a loud bang.... and its a pun on the word blast....

yeah, I have a wacky sense of humor.

:ph34r:

But at least it keeps bumping teh topic! :awesome:

Edited by Learz

lol guys. we grämlins understand what is good for US.

yeah i had no problems so far with my deals. all are set up and managed by me, i found always seller on time and they are great. and about "train your lower ranks better"... you dont really know who we are do you?^^ i am the lower rank of the grämlins, almost hitting the bottom of our memberlist. and i am ranked in the top3k. however, that is just crazy if you calculate it up. 150t less a month, that are 1800t less a year! i cant lose that much tech, sorry. its not about the cash lol, i have around a billion cash warchest, but your slot usage is !@#$. if you find a way to allow me to import 200t every 10 days and get more out of it, i wouldnt mind your prices. maybe suggest to your sellers to buy the wonder that allows to send 4m per slot? but i guess that would be too expensive :(

(and i could even import 250t every 10 days if i would use our economical systems to the maximum lol)

lol guys. we grämlins understand what is good for US.

yeah i had no problems so far with my deals. all are set up and managed by me, i found always seller on time and they are great. and about "train your lower ranks better"... you dont really know who we are do you?^^ i am the lower rank of the grämlins, almost hitting the bottom of our memberlist. and i am ranked in the top3k. however, that is just crazy if you calculate it up. 150t less a month, that are 1800t less a year! i cant lose that much tech, sorry. its not about the cash lol, i have around a billion cash warchest, but your slot usage is !@#$. if you find a way to allow me to import 200t every 10 days and get more out of it, i wouldnt mind your prices. maybe suggest to your sellers to buy the wonder that allows to send 4m per slot? but i guess that would be too expensive :(

(and i could even import 250t every 10 days if i would use our economical systems to the maximum lol)

Yeah, you've got it working out nicely :awesome:

But alot of large nations don't find reliable sellers :ph34r:

90+ deals by tomorrow!

Averaging roughly 5.5 deals per day.