TECH DEAL CENTRAL - the reliable tech service

winstonopai

tech-deals409.png tech-deals409.png tech-deals409.png

TECH DEAL CENTRAL

Formerly known as "Win's Tech Deal Forum" and such, TECH DEAL CENTRAL (TDC) remains open for business. Just today we have closed down our previous programs; Immediate 3x3's, Long-Term 1-slot deals, and PTD's are now things of the past. In their stead, we have opened a brand new type of deal, never before seen in Cybernations. Changing times call for adaptations, and that's exactly what we're doing. We set the trends, and other tech deal programs follow. I've been in this business for a year and a half - with over 150,000 tech sold to over 2,000 nations in over 200 alliances, you know you're getting the best.

Why try to create your own deal on the CN forums, here in the Black Market? You're at risk of being scammed, face hours of confusing logistics, and have to repeat the process every time you want a tech deal. Why wait for days while your request gets lost in the unorganized mess? Why not deal in a place you can trust, in a place that handles the logistics for you?

I invite you to join the hundreds of nations dealing at TDC. With a handful of committed volunteers from around CN, we have the activity to manage each person's needs individually and coordinate deals quickly and effectively. We pride ourselves on providing the fastest, most efficient deals around.

"SUPERIOR" TECH DEALS

Aha, you say. Cool forum. But what do the deals look like? We had a lengthy discussion on the forums (take a look) and came to the conclusion that the best way to do tech deals is... THIS, the aptly named SUPERIOR DEAL. It is simply a 2x2 immediate deal that transfers at least $2,000,000 in exchange for 50 tech. Bizzare at first glance, isn't it? Yep. However, this new program will give small nations a much higher profit while serving large nations' needs for efficiency and speed. Wait times have begun to rise for 3x3's, so $3,000,000/100 tech deals are a thing of the past. Our increase in price means that small nations will make more money with our deals than they would anywhere else. And you large nations - this is where all the tech sellers will be coming - you're going to have to deal with the slight price increase and join them at TDC.

It's supply and demand, supply and demand. Some of you large nations may exclaim that you can find $3,000,000 / 100 tech deal elsewhere. Well, I challenge you - go ahead and try. You may find a few, but you'll soon realize that the efficiency, speed, and effectiveness of TDC deals is worth the higher price. As the number of small nations stays at equilibrium and the number of large nations increases daily, we must all accomodate. These deals offer tremendous flexibility (only two aid slots per deal!) and allow large nations to send anywhere between two and three million dollars to the participating small nations, depending on the large nation's resources and size. Small nations will be rolling in cash in no time. They can expect at least $2,000,000 per 50 tech, but should not be suprised to be regularly receiving up to $3,000,000 for 50 tech!

Hope to see you on our forums soon! Click the picture below to check it out:

tech-deals409.png

Feel free to contact any of us coordinators if you have any questions. Sincerely,

Winstonopia, founder

Learz

LokiLockpicker

Crazymatty

... and the other coordinators

I want to give these guys a big thanks and a strong recommendation. They found me 4 single slot 100 tech deals within a day and a half. All of the tech arrived within 24h of when it was supposed to, and their sellers were very professional as a whole. Strong recommendation for these guys.
- Thomas Scott
I've trade on this forum twice now and it's all gone flawless. Now I'm back for a third deal and I don't think I'll get any trouble this time either. Thank you for this great service.
- CuBone
You guys do a great job. I've encouraged all the members of my alliance to pay you a visit.
- Taget
Thank you Winstonopia, for a quick and satisfying deal as always! I will never understand how you are able to go on being so efficient in the tech field month after month.
- Erik
Great job guys, especially thanks to Learz who co-ordinated my deal. It only took a matter of 48 hours for the deal to be complete. I will definitely use Win's tech forums for all my future deals.

Long Live Win's Tech Forum!

-Russell07
I've just posted up for my third deal, and I've never had any problems at all.

This forum is wonderful, and everyone should use it.

- Grillick
I've always had great tech deals from him even when he's backed up, it's never more then a couple of days.
- Dtigner

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to be the first one to post up. :) This is an awesome-ly fast, conveniant, reliable, and simplistic system of Tech Buying and Selling!

I really like the new system of Superior Deals [50T for 2M]. I will continue to do Immediate Deals with 3 of 5 slots through Batches, and I have already signed up as a Smaller Nation to be in on the firsy Superior Deals. PM me when you guys find a spot open for me.

Many thanks to Winstonopia, Learz, Loki, and the others who put this all together.

Yuri Markosov

Edited by Yuri Markosov

If it makes any of you larger nations feel better, Win and Learz (and dozens of other people as evidenced by the short time of the PTD program) have been willing to pay $3 million to get 50 tech quickly without much wait.

I think the real reason for this change is due to how bad the coordinators felt having a list of 30+ people that had to wait on deals for days. Come on, it's hard on us to see these people suffer :(

Tis true - large nations who apply will be in a deal in a matter of minutes! :) My midnight attempt at poetry:

Sick and tired of waiting for tech?

I'm happy to say "Our forum you should check".

Spend a tiny bit extra and help out a noob,

We want your business - don't be a boob.

Spend just an extra 500k,

And quickly forget about any delay!

A simple addition of five hundred grand,

And within hours your deal will be planned.

We handle logistics, complications, and crap,

You send your cash and you'll be a happy chap.

It's true you could probably find tech that costs slightly less,

But is it worth the wait, unreliability, disorganization, and mess?

In fact, Tech Deal Central is the way to go,

With thousands of happy customers who've used our forum to grow,

With 150,000 tech sold and much more bought each day,

We have the tech program that is here to stay,

Experienced, reliable, and easy to use,

Our poetry may suck, and for that please excuse,

But on the whole, your choice is clear;

Tech Deal Central will persevere!

Win

I'm happy about the possible shorter wait times. However, the burden for large nations is probably not the increase in price...it's the increase in usage of aid slots.

With Superior deals, it takes 4 slots to get 100 tech instead of 3. In other words, with 6 slots only 150 tech can be received instead of 200...

Edited by XRCatD

I'm happy about the possible shorter wait times. However, the burden for large nations is probably not the increase in price...it's the increase in usage of aid slots.

With Superior deals, it takes 4 slots to get 100 tech instead of 3. In other words, with 6 slots only 150 tech can be received instead of 200...

But we've dropped the waiting time from 4-6 days to 0-1.

:awesome:

Come stop by and check us out!

Indeed. XRCatD - I'm also a large nation and HATE wasting aid slots. But, as Learz said, our method will actually save you slots in the long run. Number one, no waiting. If you sign up for a 3x3 deal and have to wait 3 days for it to start, that's a lot of wasted slots/time right there. This way, no wait = immediate tech = your slots open up sooner. Also, some of the 3x3's often take a few days to complete, because small nations sometimes send tech, wait for it to be accepted, then send 50 more. Well if you're the second large nation to receive tech, you often have to wait a couple days during the deal. Again, wasted time. With 2x2's, the small nations send tech immediately (even sometimes before they receive cash), meaning that the deals are completed much faster, again letting the slots clear more quickly. So, in the end, I don't see that extra aid slot as a downside! it'll be made up for by quicker deals and no wait times.

that pretty much sums it up ^ :P

in case you were wondering, things are going great. we have 13 completed deals in the first two days - awesome! looking for more large nations / tech buyers. YES, it will cost you slightly more. however, we have dozens of small nations signed up and waiting to deal - in other words, pay your $2m and you'll have 50 tech in a matter of hours. it doesn't get any simpler, any eaiser, any faster. forget the headaches and just let the tech roll in!

Yea, lets give our small nation base (which is shrinking) more money! By growing these small nations into large nations faster, not only are we being 'more fair', but we're paying to get rid of the very nation base we require to supply us! I'm sorry, but economics is alot more than a supply/demand curve graph.

Ok Ugexe, instead let's not pay small nations enough money, slow their growth in the game, and wait for two weeks to get into a tech deal ourselves. That makes perfect sense.

The point of tech deals is to, as we (large nations) benefit ourselves, also boost the younger nations up. One day both you and I were small, and appreciated the profits of these deals. The deals are made to be mutually beneficial, and that's how I like it. The small nations grow into larger ones faster, yes. And these larger nations only act as competition and drive up prices further, correct. Ya know what? That's just how it goes. There is no other alternative - unless you feel like attracting more people to the game of Cybernations and inflating the base of small nations, you're just going to have to get used to higher prices for tech. This is a natural progression, and will continue as long as tech is in such high demand.

Your strategy is to pay small nations less so that they'll stay small longer? How do you think the small nations feel about that? Do you think the small nations are going to volunteer to accept less money so they can be 'farmed' by people like you? I'm sorry, but economics is a lot (which is 2 words) more than having large nations benefit at the expense of the little guys.

Yea, lets give our small nation base (which is shrinking) more money! By growing these small nations into large nations faster, not only are we being 'more fair', but we're paying to get rid of the very nation base we require to supply us! I'm sorry, but economics is alot more than a supply/demand curve graph.

Sorry but highest bidder gets my services - you want to be cheap, you can buy your tech in-game

Have fun with that...

Sorry but highest bidder gets my services - you want to be cheap, you can buy your tech in-game

Have fun with that...

I still pay 3 million per 150 for on time tech. Have fun catching up.

Edited by ugexe

Quite true.

Which is why 95% of CN still pays 2.4 million for 100 tech.

Things change.

Now, if you think a 500K increase is such a horrifying thing to behold, because, omigosh, small nations will only sell tech for 6 hours! They will turn into large nations overnight!

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!!!!

:psyduck:

Now look at it like this: 500K.

That means that a small nation will only do 1-3 less tech deals over their selling lifespan.

:rolleyes:

And I won't even mention how some people try to rip off small nations in order to save a buck.

"Come on, 3 million for 150 tech. It's a fair price! I get really cheap tech and you get, umm... used aid slots. But don't worry! My nation is growing really good!"

Disclaimer: I'm feeling sarcastic today. So don't take anything I say or do personally.

Also, we just started our 36th 2x2 deal in 5 days. Seems like people enjoy our 0 wait time. :mellow:

Edited by Learz