go to war together with someone you've nation sat

lastr0ce

§Once someone has watched your nation for you, your nations will have been logged into from the same computer--the standard rules will then apply: you may never aid, trade, or war with/jointly against other players with that nation again. If you do, your nations will likely be deleted.

If I want to go to war with nation X, and the guy I've sat also wants to go to war with him.

Can he do it when I've reached peace with nation X?

MORE SO, what if nation X attacks both of us, will we then be flagged as cheating? Yet, we can't help it?

Edited by las trace

That would be SO not right.

How could nation X know both those guys had been connected to each other? It should be changed, because it would be a mere coincidence.

You aren't gonna get in trouble for something that's completely beyond your control. The mods might be viewed as strict by some, but they're not unreasonable. :)

Declaring on the same target, yeah, that's avoidable. Being declared ON by the same target? That's out of your hands. I am confident in giving this answer. You can't control 30,000 nations. You can only control your own.

You aren't gonna get in trouble for something that's completely beyond your control. The mods might be viewed as strict by some, but they're not unreasonable. :)

Declaring on the same target, yeah, that's avoidable. Being declared ON by the same target? That's out of your hands. I am confident in giving this answer. You can't control 30,000 nations. You can only control your own.

And how about trades? the filter can be avoided, if nation X would propose to both nations, try to get away with it. OR

they would also receive warning or something? yet, they could've been innocent.

If I want to go to war with nation X, and the guy I've sat also wants to go to war with him.

Can he do it when I've reached peace with nation X?

MORE SO, what if nation X attacks both of us, will we then be flagged as cheating? Yet, we can't help it?

Yes to the first one. No to the second.

You can both have trade agreements with same third party I believe
This is correct.
can u PM without getting banned??
Was that a serious question? You can PM somebody who's been on from the same network.