I'm not cheating

Colonel Santiago

My wife and I each have a cybernation. We are using separate computers on the same internet connection. We tried to trade with each other, but the game flagged it as cheating.

There needs to be a better system for checking out these suspected cheats.

It's very annoying to be called a cheater when I've done nothing wrong.

"YOU MAY NOT APPEAL IN-GAME ACTIONS."

"YOU MAY NOT HAVE MULTIPLE USERS ON ONE NETWORK/IP, and no, this is not negotiable nor do we make exceptions. If you are caught breaking this rule, which you agreed to when you electronically signed the TOS upon creation of your nation, your nation/s will be deleted."

"If you have ever even ONCE logged in to the same computer as another nation, YOUR NATIONS MAY NEVER INTERACT (aid, trade, and war against each other or together against other nations). Your cheat flag is deserved and if you continue your nation will be deleted."

All of these quotes can be located in the big caps lock stickied thread in this forum:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=207

Rules are rules, my brother had a nation and had to delete his when the rules changed, before that we didn't aid/trade/or war with each other. We were in different alliances that had nothing to do with each other and he was on a different team colour to myself. However as he wasn't that active anyway when the rules changed he deleted his nation and I was ok with that. I mean we could have been multis, there is no way to tell so they have a zero tolerance policy which I think is fair.

"YOU MAY NOT APPEAL IN-GAME ACTIONS."

"YOU MAY NOT HAVE MULTIPLE USERS ON ONE NETWORK/IP, and no, this is not negotiable nor do we make exceptions. If you are caught breaking this rule, which you agreed to when you electronically signed the TOS upon creation of your nation, your nation/s will be deleted."

"If you have ever even ONCE logged in to the same computer as another nation, YOUR NATIONS MAY NEVER INTERACT (aid, trade, and war against each other or together against other nations). Your cheat flag is deserved and if you continue your nation will be deleted."

All of these quotes can be located in the big caps lock stickied thread in this forum:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=207

Rules are rules, my brother had a nation and had to delete his when the rules changed, before that we didn't aid/trade/or war with each other. We were in different alliances that had nothing to do with each other and he was on a different team colour to myself. However as he wasn't that active anyway when the rules changed he deleted his nation and I was ok with that. I mean we could have been multis, there is no way to tell so they have a zero tolerance policy which I think is fair.

This.

Use seperate networks to log in or you will both be deleted for breaking the most basic of game rules.