Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thaliak

Vanguard

If you want your nation to prosper, and have an impact on this game while maintaining professionalism and loyalty, there is no choice but Vanguard.

If you want your nation to prosper, and have an impact on this game while maintaining professionalism and loyalty, there is no choice but Vanguard.

I'm not sure we're the only choice - what would our allies say? - but we're a great one. We're lucky enough to have some developed nations that are willing to send aid and others that will give advice on getting trades and using money efficiently. We're also a fun bunch, especially for people that like games, reading, anime, and to a lesser extent, sports.

P.S.: I'm disagreeing with my leader in public. I wonder how many alliances would allow that?

I'm not sure we're the only choice - what would our allies say? - but we're a great one.

What they don't know, can't hurt them.

*Revanche brings out the amnesia ray.

Heh.

Now I feel guilty for laughing. It occurs to me that most people with amnesia end up needing to save the world from an ancient evil, a fate I wouldn't wish on anyone. Especially since the ancient evil would endanger me as well.

This forum would outrun me, but I've been forced into quasi-health because I've got two classes no bus reaches.