Loosing citizens

Anakey

yesturday i purchesed 400 infra, bringing my total to 5399.99 infra i had 65,015 citizens, now the next day i only have 64999 i lost 15 citizens over update. I think it may have somethng to do with the land i get from furs and the population that you get it should rise whe i get land, not fall

Land does give citizens, but very few - .2 citizens per mile, pre-population modifiers, according to the game notes. Environment's impact on population is more severe, and as the previous poster noted, your losses are likely due to global radiation increasing.

If you only just received the furs, you should have seen an increase of over 100 population. If you already had the furs, it would have been factored in your former population as well. Now, any new land you purchase would see impact, but as already noted, it would be small, due to the relatively small impact on population that land has.

Another potential cause of reduced population would be if you purchased any soldiers.

no soldiers purchesed no, but i have also notisced at times that when i buy say 20 miles of land my population to land ratio increases sometimes rarther then decreasing i guess its just the first time that i have seen it as i was over 65000 yesturday to get 65 improvements to now see its 64999 i guess the whole cyberverse suffers when someone gets nuked then. Also i have had furs since my nations creation, which makes getting a uranium trade next to impossable when i want nukes in the not too distant future