North Star Federation

RobertFitzy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Master Chief told me someone in another alliance we are friends with was asking how we were growing so fast. His response was that we are just so cool :lol:

Dang sorry about that I bumped to soon after Master Chief. I am just excited. Its almost been 2 weeks since it has restarted and is almost to 25 members with a ton more coming in.

Edited by Gabriel Carver

We have a lot of Halo fans in the NSF. Of course I would play halo but when I removed my memory card from my xbox while it was loading something SWAT busted into my house and pistol whipped my for an hour. ( :excl: never ever remove your memory card while it is loading something.)

We also have 25 members now

Hello.I am a recruiter from the North Star Federation. We are a powerfull,strong alliance that can provide vast,swift and effective military defence and offense,has a renowned plentifull banking system that can help you gain experiance and start up AID,and one of the nicest forums around.We know there are a lot of alliances to chose from but with them you will be just another soldier acting as their pawns.We have a direct democracy and if you are talented in your field and work hard you may just become Military,recruiting or even economic Head!!.If youare interested in joining our alliance just respond to this message and ill give you a link to come and join!!! Be There And Be Square!!!

Anybody is interested in joining NSF,just ask me in game!!!