Convince Me

Join The Commonwealth

We are moderately peaceful and we elect our leaders, but we don't referendum everything out to members.

And I guess we're automatically disqualified because we're only 40 members, but we're strong for our size (over 200k) and we have active members and such.

here's our forums: http://z11.invisionfree.com/thecommonwealt...ex.php?act=site

We wish to extend our salutation and invitation from our alliance to your nation! Our alliance, Veritas Aequitas, is looking to expand its borders to active nations. We offer many benefits and many ways to earn money. We have a great aid program to help newer members get a lot of money very quickly. We also have a military, always there to save your nation from attacks and to destroy your enemy. Just for joining us you will receive $50k in new member aid. After 10 days and finishing your Student probation period, you will receive $200k more. If you wish to know more, we urge you to visit our forum, at http://www.the-con.org/veritas. Sign-up on our forums if you wish to join and fill out the application you will find in The Registration Lounge. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

- Minicus Romulus VIII

Head of Recruitment in V/A

Hello, I am Rob26480 from the Ascended Coalition of Liberty. I want to extend an invitation for you to join our alliance. We are a somewhat established alliance seeking to strengthen our numbers through the strengthening of individual members. We offer financial and military assistance. The founders of this alliance are very experienced and will offer info to make your nation efficient. We shall become a force to reckon with.

To become a member of the ACL, you have to go to your "Edit My Nation" and change your alliance affiliation to "Ascended Coalition of Liberty"

And also please visit our forum and register.

Forum Address:

http://z11.invisionfree.com/ACLalliance

If you have any questions, don't hesitate in asking. We hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Rob26480

Sergeant Sentinel of ACL

Join TTK. We basically stopped giving a crap.

Grans right you gotta join TTK we're democraticish we may be a little too far on the peaceful side for you but were getting more involved. Plus we don't mind if you leave to join ODN in the far future because everyone in TTK knows "they always come back." TTK is also small enough to insure that you have a voice in the way things are run but large and well connected enough to keep everybody safe. if you want to check out our forums visit z14.invisionfree.com/templar_alliance

-Veritas

P.S. The alliance 3 posts above mine is evil and they think that just because someone stole their name it's ok to steal mine :angry:. Someday Veritas Aequitas someday...

Join Armed Coalition of Disturbed Countries because ACDC did a recruitment video for us.

If you join with us, we got aids, trades, and raids you can participate in, plus you get to hang out with Angus, Bon, and all the rest!

Plus, my sig isn't in all caps. Very cool and understated, no?

All alliances offer military, aid, etc. We offer honor, glory, and rock 'n' roll. If you want blood, you got it.

After a nation deletion, 84 days, a few wars and inactivity, I have decided to become active again on the home planet of Bob. For those of you who may not know me (it has been a while, I know) I have been active on the game similar to this one that takes place on the moon. Regardless of such, I want to start over new on the soil I first began the nation-simulation browser based genre, or whatever they call these games nowadays. However, it is difficult to be active without an alliance to be active in. Thats where you come in.

I want a moderately democratic, moderately peaceful alliance (I want some action, but do not want to be as warlike as NPO- I was one of them once, I should know). I liked the ODN, as they were personal and unique (one day I will return to you, comrades). Size matters, I do not want to join a three person alliance. They must have an active role in international politics.

What are you waiting for? Recruit me!!!

Just go join ODN if you are going to join them anyway.

Edited by Warlord Jim

Why you shouldn't join MRA:

-The interwebz r srs bzness. The MRA has tons of fun.

-AIDS be sup0r deadly. The MRA gives you free aid for joining. It much moar bettar to waste ur time saving taxes.

-Help is for st00ped people. The MRA has many expirienced memb0rz who can always help you with anything.

-Communists r sup0r eval. The MRA is a leftist alliance lets everyone have democratic and equal say.

-It r fun to have ur nashun destroyed. The MRA provides potection from anyone who wishes to attack you. And we tend to stay away from war unless it does have something to do with us

-Tech raidz r for poo-poo heads. The MRA allows tech radez of unalligned, inactive nayshuns.

-Graphix r baaaaaad. The MRA has graphic designers that can make multiple kinds of graphics.

-Old0r alliances r be not hip with today's groove. The MRA is a well repected alliance within the Maroon team, and well known to older maroon nations.

Why you should join MRA:

-The MRA has tons of fun.

-The MRA gives you free aid for joining.

-The MRA has many experienced members who can always help you with anything.

-The MRA is a leftist alliance lets everyone have democratic and equal say.

-The MRA provides potection from anyone who wishes to attack you. And we tend to stay away from war unless it does have something to do with us

-The MRA allows tech raids of unalligned, inactive nations.

-The MRA has graphic designers that can make avatars, signatures and other graphics

-The MRA is a well repected alliance within the Maroon team, and well known to older maroon nations.

Not one of these Things again. <_<

Ahem, come join The German Empire. We are a fairly New Alliance to CN, been around for 5 months, we are a Constitutional Monarchy, not a full blown Democracy, however Democracy does exist in it. We do not fight often, but when we do its probably in defense of a Ally we have. So you will see some Action. :) The German Empire has close to 70 Members, and we are getting more and more into International Affairs with each new day we grow. I hope you chose the Alliance right for you, however it would be great to have yea in The German Empire. Cheers Comrade! :)

MFO is accepting members. We are a black team alliance. Our leadership is democratically elected, and our decisions are discussed privately in our forum by all members interested. Your ideas can directly effect our policies and decisions. We are a small but powerful alliance that has avoided entangling ourselves in destructive wars. You won't be sent to your doom for someones political interest. We do have good military doctrine and communication for our defence and have used it successfully. Our average NS is currently 15k. We are looking to help active nations to grow in strength.

• 2 months later...
I could use a hug about now... I hate rejection...

Hail comrade! So few understand us who battle in the recruitment pits.

The endless, unfruitful and unrecompensed work, fraught with dismissal and rejection.

I, a grown man victor of terrible battles, hug you and offer you comfort as a small tear falls from my eyes...

Who is there to comfort us? sniff, sniff.

Argh.. lets us collect ourselves.. lets us stand straight and hold our weapons, ready for unending battle...

Let us all proclaim in unmistakable voice:

JOIN US! WE ARE A COOL ALLINCE!

King Vitauts... feeling for you.