Looking for a blue team alliance

Melek

Looking for a Blue Team Alliance

I would like to know:

*what you have to offer

*what other alliances you are aligned with if any

*what your history is in the game

*what makes you different from other alliances, not just the size and strength of the alliance.

Looking for a Blue Team Alliance

I would like to know:

*what you have to offer

*what other alliances you are aligned with if any

*what your history is in the game

*what makes you different from other alliances, not just the size and strength of the alliance.

I'd like to invite you to LoSS.

League of Small Superpowers

LoSS offers help to improve your nation. You will get your personal mentor and our Audits will monitor your nation all the time, keeping it in its best shape. You can also join our alliance aid program.

We have MDP treaties with NPO and GR, and other treaties with other alliances.

We was created back in 2006, and have survived all great wars. Been in Blue, Black, Pink spheres. Currently we are back to Blue. We have over 3M strenght. We have always honoured our treaties and been a respectable alliance.

LoSS has been my home in CN. We respect everybody and get back the same thing.

Our forums

http://loss.cn-source.net/index.php?act=idx

Contact me if interested.

-Erantier

Edited by Soviet Darkness

We'd like you to consider the Greenland Republic, a strong, respected, and growing alliance on the Blue team.

Rather than reply to your post with a wall of text, I'll refer you to the following threads on our forum that should answer all of the questions you posed in your post. If you have any othe questions, please PM me in-game and I'll be happy to provide any answers you might need:

http://greenland.cn-source.net/index.php?showtopic=3494

http://greenland.cn-source.net/index.php?showtopic=3495

Regardless of your decision, good luck in your search for the right alliance for you.

One answer to your quest - HALO

I as a founder of HALO believe we have what you're looking for, but the decision is up to you.

*what you have to offer: Growth programmes to get you over 3999 Infra, friendship, brotherhood and protection, a community of people that I am going to say is very unique compared to everything out in CN today we range from British to Lebanese people in HALO - we have everyone and we welcome all races, colours and religions.

*what other alliances you are aligned with if any: MCXA is our protectorate and we are pretty much friendly with a lot of blue alliances.

*what your history is in the game: We're a month old - we have 80 members and 470K Nation Strength. Our leaders come from across CN. We were founded on the principles or uniqueness and unity.

*what makes you different from other alliances?: We are Halo players and we basically are different as our community is unique. HALO is founded on the idealogies of Halo the books and games.

Check us out: www.halocn.co.cc

Peace

Eh, I'll take a crack at this...

*We have TVE, our tech selling/buying system. Many of our nations go through huge jums in NS thanks to this. We have around 240 nations and 4mil strength

*Make me type all this... :angry:

MADP

• AZTEC

• BLEU

• North Atlantic Treaty Organization

MDoAP

• The Foreign Division

• Democratic States of Cybernations

• The Dark Coalition

• Initech

• Patriotic Union of Kalashnikov Enthusiasts

• The Viridian Entente

• UPN

MDP

• Monos Archein

• Black Defense Council

• Alliance of Neutral Armadas

• The Templar Knights

• The Order of Halsa

ODP/OADP

• Mighty Armed Sates of Honor

PIAT

• Alliance of International Defense

• Western Empire

* NV has been around for about one year, which is relatively young for an alliance, but our government consists of the finest guys I have had the good pleasure to work with. Not to mention Raasaa wins at life.

*As said above, we have many highly qualified gov. members, and hundreds of kind members around the forums. We try to keep things very personal, so people don't become a face in the crowd.