Selling Tech $3,000,000 x 100 Tech

jerdge

«I immediately offered to sign up again. Repeat customer here»

(Machiabelly, ODN)

«I am very satisfied with the quality of the service»

(Martino, IRON)

«Great service, I would consider doing another deal ;)»

(Another Customer, The Grämlins)

Gaela sold 2,400+ Tech levels in its history, to Nations in many respected Alliances (FFC, GPA, The Grämlins, IRON, ODN to name a few).

The Satisfaction Index of our Customers is 9.31/10.

We are currently looking for four new Deal Partners and we are pleased to offer this opportunity to the other CN Rulers.

In the foreseen framework Gaela sells two 50 Tech packs in exchange for 3,000,000 - in each of the four (4) deals.

Conditions are:

• Buyer in-game PMs jerdge of Gaela, expressly accepting the conditions hereby set;
    (confirmation posts in this thread are welcome but not strictly required)
  • Buyer sends 3,000,000 to Gaela;
  • Gaela sends 50 Tech after 10 days[1][2];
  • Gaela sends other 50 Tech after other 10 days[2].

After the Deal's expiration, the buyer may be offered the opportunity to renew it. Sending another 3,000,000 payment with "Tech Deal Renewal" as Foreign Aid Reason will be considered implicit renewal of the acceptance of these conditions.

Notes:

[1] Upon prior agreement, and if enough Aid Slots are available, the 10 days waiting period can in general be completely skipped if the Tech is bought for third parties, or if the buyer can provide middlemen of his choice and trust (and under her/his responsibility). This must be agreed upon first. This option is however NOT available for the four Deal opportunities hereby advertised.

[3] Small delays may happen (for Real Life problems, like Internet down etc.) and both parties will accept them with no problems; if any Tech deliver is delayed beyond 1-2 days, the buyer will be eligible for reparations (to be agreed upon, generally an extra discounted deliver); no reparations will ever be due to the seller, should the buyer delay her/his payment for any reason (though the delivers will be delayed as well, and the seller reserves the right to recede from the agreement).

Thank you uni. Unfortunately I received many requests and you're seventh in line.

I suggest that you head for some other Tech Seller.

I know that AHEAD has a good Tech Deal system:

http://z11.invisionfree.com/AHEAD

(I can say it because I was in AHEAD and I helped in setting it up).

Good luck with it.

THIS OFFER IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED