List of things affecting environment

Ron Paul

Please provide a current list of things that affect environment and the figures associated with each.

I'll list specific questions, but please include anything I miss. Many questions stem from posts I've read, so I'm not sure they even pertain to the discussion.

1. Government. This chart doesn't address environment. http://www.cybernations.net/about_topics.asp#Government_Type

2. Population density.

3. Military/citizen ratio.

4. Government settings.

5. Soldier efficiency modifiers in general and barracks.

6. Land.

7. Tanks.

8. Nukes- how much effect per warhead.

9. Aircraft.

10. Cruise missiles.

11. Technology

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please provide a current list of things that affect environment and the figures associated with each.

I'll list specific questions, but please include anything I miss. Many questions stem from posts I've read, so I'm not sure they even pertain to the discussion.

1. Government. This chart doesn't address environment. http://www.cybernations.net/about_topics.asp#Government_Type

The stars address the environment, red if it improves environment, blank if it damages environment, no star if no effect.

The stars address the environment, red if it improves environment, blank if it damages environment, no star if no effect.

This is correct. I am almost positive that it is -1 environment for red star, 0 environment for no star and +1 environment for a blank star.

It's not, hover your mouse over the stars and you'll see.

Wait, what? When I hover my mouse over it, it reads "Positive Environment Effect" or "Negative Environment Effect", I do not see numbers involved.

I'm saying red is positive, not negative.

Exactly what I am saying. -1 environment is actually improving the environment. If you look over the numbers, a higher number for environment is worse, so me saying -1 is lowering that number.

Exactly what I am saying. -1 environment is actually improving the environment. If you look over the numbers, a higher number for environment is worse, so me saying -1 is lowering that number.

The ones with the Red stars are more "Eco-Friendly" the blank or White stars are not Eco-Friendly.

From what I know (not 100% sure it's all right.)

Soldier count > 60%= +1 environment

Importing coal, oil, or uranium = +1 environment each

Nukes = +.1 environment per war head.

It used to be Soldier efficiency > 60% = +1 env. However, I just bought some soldiers and nothing happened so this must have been removed.

EDIT: I just bought 1000 soldiers and my Avg. Individual Income Taxes Paid Per Day went up by $0.01. Odd.

EDIT 2: I raised my soldier count to nearly 80% and I haven't taken an environment hit at all. This was changed too. You don't take any kind of economical hit now unless you completely max them out. And even then it's just a happiness hit, not environment.

EDIT 3: Ok, I take that back. For some reason I accidentally bought a fourth border wall during my labor camp swap, which is why I didn't notice my environment slightly going up when purchasing soldiers.

Edited by Viluin

The soldier things still applies. This morning, my soldiers efficiency was 75% my population. My environment was 5.97. I reduced soldiers efficiency to 59% population, and my environment was 4.97. I forgot to document the changes a point in environment brings about though.

The soldier things still applies. This morning, my soldiers efficiency was 75% my population. My environment was 5.97. I reduced soldiers efficiency to 59% population, and my environment was 4.97. I forgot to document the changes a point in environment brings about though.

It does not - you must've changed something else. I've had a number of folks in my alliance test this

It does not - you must've changed something else. I've had a number of folks in my alliance test this

It does. Your alliance most be doing it wrong.

Here's my proof:

militaryenvironmentes7.jpg

Believe me now...? :rolleyes:

EDIT: For clarity, in the first pic I had 22,393 citizens, in the second pic 22,005. Just so you know it's efficiency that made the difference, not soldiers.

Edited by ArgonV