Im Cheating???

xodus

Alright so i just got all my aid canceled because im apparently cheating.... Many people at my school play cybernations and every computer at the school has the same IP. Ive been playing Cyber nations for half a year now, and i keep getting my aid canceled due to people being on the same IP as I am, can anyone help me out??

ya about 20 members of my school got banned and never played again because of this...

its anoying but it deos help with cheating so i would keep to the safe side and don't aid, trade or go to war with each other

Can't aid, trade, war with, or interact with people on the same network at all. It will be flagged as cheating.

you can interact though i think the admin not that harsh is he?

No you can't. Why? Because for all the game knows, he could have 20 nations and just be controlling them all to do w/e he wants. That's unfair. Sure, it sucks if you wanna log on from school and other people play from there too, but it's to stop others from abusing the game.

I would suggest stop logging on at school and just do it from home. I have a SSH server that I can connect to via PUTTY to a friend's comp (he doesn't play CN) and log on from school (and avoid their stupid web filter at the same time).

Edited by Highbuzz

I think some clarification is in order: sending a PM, talking on IRC or hanging after school is all ok, by Admin. That kind of interaction is allowed. Sending aid, trading and possibly (although I'm not sure on this) having a war and/or spying is not ok by Admin. That kind of interaction is not allowed.

This happened to me and like 7 of my friends a few months back... We were all made our nations on the School's ip and we all got deleted !

So now i stick to only logging in from my house.

only like 2 of my friends ever went back to CN though :(

So be safe and use your houses. :)

I got banned... Me and my brother play on the computer but never interact with each other... I was going to delete the other nation I had when I could because it was "too young." Now me nor my brother can get on and he wasted 40 bucks on this site.