posible war bug?

Lucius Morningstar

this happen yesterday...

To: Lucius Morningstar From: Mangrod 5/17/2008 4:22:21 AM Subject: Battle Report

You have been attacked by Mangrod. You lost 10,217 soldiers and 555 tanks. You killed 3,095 soldiers and 666 tanks. Their forces razed 27.847 miles of your land, stole 2.500 technology, and destroyed 10.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $25,187.02 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Lucius Morningstar From: Mangrod 5/17/2008 4:22:55 AM Subject: Battle Report

You have been attacked by Mangrod. You lost 5,959 soldiers and 498 tanks. You killed 1,703 soldiers and 21 tanks. Their forces razed 27.290 miles of your land, stole 2.500 technology, and destroyed 10.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $37,024.93 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

he maks soldier at that moment around 6k++, and my defending soldier around 20k, i win the battle (i get he money), but...my tech and land get stolen, that bug..or..??

The same thing happened to me just now, I was about to report it as a bug as well. It has never happened to me before, but then again I don't have as many battles under my belt as you do, Bob Sanders.

Technically you won the battle which is why you received money from the abandoned equipment but their forces still razed your lands because your casualties were signifigantly higher than theirs. Think of it as an army coming in, wiping you out, and then leaving before the job is finished (US in Vietnam). This does not happen often but it is possible and it is not a bug.