German language alliance?

Twice in the last couple of weeks, while sending recruiting messages for my alliance, I've found new nations whose rulers spoke German, but little or no English.

I know there are alliances with primarily Dutch and Spanish speakers. Is there an alliance with a large number of German speakers also? I'd like to be able to direct any new German-speaking members who don't speak English that I come across in the future to one of them.

Thanks!

I would like to say, The German Empire... would seem to attract German speaking players as well as bilingual players...

unfortunately the only other alliance I know that openly spoke German on their forum was NoV... but well I would be skeptical to send anybody their way right now, only because they are in a state of war, as the Witch Hunt hasn't ended yet...

I would like to say, The German Empire... would seem to attract German speaking players as well as bilingual players...

unfortunately the only other alliance I know that openly spoke German on their forum was NoV... but well I would be skeptical to send anybody their way right now, only because they are in a state of war, as the Witch Hunt hasn't ended yet...

The fact is there are no alliances in this game who are there primarily for native Germans. The reason being that as any are formed, they attract all the kind of people that Native Germans want to avoid (rightly so), these people are normally not Germans, just people who do not belong here.

So we (I am a German speaker, and dual nationality), are spread everywhere. Perhaps one day, I have a dream :lol:

Edited by Wilhelm1908