24k NS nation looking for alliance

Instead of just copying and pasting the message you send to everyone else.

First make sure your alliance..

a: allows tech raids.

B: Doesn't stay out of all wars.

C: Will allow me to stay purple team.

D: Thinks ninjas > Pirates.

If your alliance offers the first 3, and preferably the last one :P feel free to spam me with invites etc.

The United Blue Directorate was actually looking for 23k NS purple nations who think Ninjas>Pirates!

And yes we allow tech raids (if authorized)

We stay out of wars that we have no business being in but are not a hippy alliance.

And yes you can stay purple.

our forums are at www.unitedbluedirectorate.com

IRC channel is #unitedbluedirectorate

Look forward to hearing from you.

GrimCity

Director General

'sup?

We have some of the most experienced tech raiders here in MK ;) So we love to raid. Personally I've had 7~ in the past 10 days iirc. So we pass A I guess.

Last war we had was against WAPA, which was fun apparently (I dunno I was off somewhere else :v: ). Again war wise we have some of the best CN minds in that dept. for some reason. So check for B I think.

If you want. Tho everyone knows Aqua is where it's at, *cough* MK, NATO, MHA, TAB, =LOST=, RoK, tR etc etc *cough*

Hmm what else? Your just above our average NS of 23K. We're 16th in terms of NS, 6th in terms of # of nukes, 17th for score and 10th for average NS, yet 34th for member count :v: Guess we're l337 like that :P

I suppose you could find us here: www.thecastlehall.com

or on IRC here: #mushroom

I look forward to dinner.

Also ninja pirates with hand cannons pwn all :ph34r:

Well were a new alliance that loves tech raids were fixing to tech raid an alliance actually, we'll take any color doesent matter.

Were a very loving alliance love to have fun

Please join at z11.invisionfree.com/The_2_Brothers/index.php

The Imperial Confederations of Empires, wants you! We do allow tech raids, as long as the nation isn't red or orange and is not alligned. We our a newly founded alliance that is based on the philosophy "All for one and one for all". We have many open government/ministry positions open for dedicated and loyal members. We also have an ODN (orange defense network) protectorate so feel safe with us. Our new forums are up at ice-cn.net be sure to check them out. PM My Nation for details!

The North American Hockey Alliance is a white-sphere alliance that requires only members UNDER 1k NS to switch to white. We allow tech raids on unaligned nations not on the red or white sphere, and are protected by TPF and are nearing entrance to the OPP.

We're building a community of fun-loving nuts from all over the globe, so even if you dislike hockey, you are still welcomed within our ranks.

http://z9.invisionfree.com/NAHA_Centre/index.php

I hope to see you there.

HALO - Holy Axis of the Loyal Order

Protected by MCXA

Blue Team Alliance (will allow you to stay purple)

29 days old

Very Active members

Based on HALO principles

Cool forums

Allows tech raiding

Helps her members out greatly with aid, trade etc...

We're under the protection of MCXA and therefore we can enter a war to defend MCXA anytime MCXA is under attack.

OUr forums: http://forums.halocn.co.cc/index.htm

Oh yeah Ninjas > Pirates!

:jihad: