Frequently Asked Questions

Sword of Estel

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got out of a war with another nation . When it first started i screwed up and deployed all my troops and left none defending . Well it put my natio into anarchy . Before I went to war my Avg. Individual Income Taxes Paid Per Day , was around $85 , after the blunder it went down to $44 . All that has past and I now have my government and everything corrected but my Avg. Individual Income Taxes Paid Per Day hasn't went back up .

Will it stay like this or does it take a few days ?

• 3 weeks later...

On the left side by "My Menu" in-game, there is a link that says "Mod Control Panel". Why do I have that link?

Edit: I answered my question already. The link is probably an April Fools joke or a bug. Sorry for asking.

Edited by SamJ2

2.) My family/friend wants to play but we are on the same network. What do I do?

Only one nation is allowed per IP as of 03/13/07. Period.

Oh no!!

one of my friends sometimes plays CN from my comp

will my nation be deleted even if he stops playing from here

• 2 weeks later...

What is this? That is to say, why am I in anarchy after having 716 soldiers remaining after a coordinated assault, but my coordinated assault yielded this:

c25c92Twitchy.JPG

and no Anarchy...

Any explaination as to why? Is it a bug? Just curious as to why some people get anarchied and others... don't.

Edited by PrideAssassin