Frequently Asked Questions

Sword of Estel

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

I'm playing CN in my home, and my uncle plays it in his home.(and his house is faraway from my house)

We have shared our resources, but here is the problem:

The system has canceled our trade and wrote: "The trade offer above has been marked as a potential cheat and has been canceled automatically by the system." :angry:

Is this because we are connecting from the same ISP? If the problem is because of it, can we continue our trade by changing one of our ISP?

Help me please. :(

Edited by gonde

Hello

I'm playing CN in my home, and my uncle plays it in his home.(and his house is faraway from my house)

We have shared our resources, but here is the problem:

The system has canceled our trade and wrote: "The trade offer above has been marked as a potential cheat and has been canceled automatically by the system." :angry:

Is this because we are connecting from the same ISP? If the problem is because of it, can we continue our trade by changing one of our ISP?

Help me please. :(

Have you played at his house or he at yours since the trade? I am not one of the admins or staff but it seems to reason that if one of you have played at the others house before, it is possible that it may think you are trying to cheat even though your not.

• 2 weeks later...

On the game itself you can only choose one alliance as your affiliation at a time, however if you are liked and trusted enough by the two alliances for them to agree so, then you could potentially be in them both. I think were 4 or 5 instances where this has happened out of the 150,000+ people that have ever played Cybernations.

I was a little hyperactive in-game cos i wanted to setup a trade circle.......hence have been sending out messages to potential trade partners etc.....

I suddenly notice a new status

Actions Today : 1031 of 1500

This appears just after Nation Ruler on my nations standard display page.........how bad is this...and will this affect my accnt / nation in some way if i reach 1500

Nation Link : Disarmonia

Edited by raasaa

It's to limit the amount of server activity for each person to 1500 actions (in-game page loads) per day. Once you reach 1500, you get locked out for the rest of the day.

This is correct Disarmonia. Make your own thread next time however.

16.) I want a nuke! How do I get one?

Your nation will need a tech level of 75 or greater, an infrastructure level of 1000 or greater, access to uranium for nuclear weapon production, and be ranked within the top 5% nations in order to begin purchasing nuclear weapons, and you will need $500,000 dollars. A player can only purchase 1 nuclear weapon per day.

Shouldn't it say 750 tech levels, or has the value of tech dropped that much?

• 2 weeks later...
28.) Why is no one accepting my trade offers?

They may have their trade slots full, may be inactive or may not need/want what you are offering. Generally, if a trade isn't accepted within two days of the offer, cancel it and try somewhere else. It also considered a courtesy to inform your trading partners if you are canceling a trade.

is there a way to accept trade requests sent to you, because I am having a hard time finding a way to accept the trade offers sent to me. Or are they automatic

Edited by VolgorFroad