Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

• 2 months later...

I, Marc Rodin, Formerly of AE, surrender to the the massive, delusional faggit who runs Libertarian Empire of Limitless Nexus, for everyone to see, so that his dick can feel a little bigger just for one day. Maybe soon he will overcome his insecurities and be able to properly act as a reasonable member of the CN community, rather than nuking nations asking for peace, attempting to destroy alliance over rogue leaders, listening to reason, etc, but I believe it is more likely he will choke on all the dicks he has shoved in his mouth before he has any chance at reform.

Edited by MarcRodin

I, Marc Rodin, Formerly of AE, surrender to the the massive, delusional man who runs Libertarian Empire of Limitless Nexus, for everyone to see, so that his dick can feel a little bigger just for one day. Maybe soon he will overcome his insecurities and be able to properly act as a reasonable member of the CN community, rather than nuking nations asking for peace, attempting to destroy alliance over rogue leaders, listening to reason, etc, but I believe it is more likely he will choke on all the dicks he has shoved in his mouth before he has any chance at reform.

Surrender not accepted for obvious reasons..

BTW he had only been hit with 1 nuke until he made this message, as I was being merciful and didn't hit him with any after the initial when he started whining. I gave him a way out early on, he wanted to stay in AE until the end, then whine like crazy he was declared on for being in an alliance who declared an aggressive war.

Edited by Methrage

Apparently it bears repeating:

Do not reply to resignations unless you are resigning yourself.

Do not post here if you are not resigning or posting a resignation for somebody who can't access the forums due to registration being turned off. If you do so you will receive a warning.

This is strictly for those resigning from a current alliance conflict.

Surrender not accepted for obvious reasons..

BTW he had only been hit with 1 nuke until he made this message, as I was being merciful and didn't hit him with any after the initial when he started whining. I gave him a way out early on, he wanted to stay in AE until the end, then whine like crazy he was declared on for being in an alliance who declared an aggressive war.

1 nuke=mercy
Are you serious? Mercy? I had asked for peace already and got a nuke. Your condition was public humiliation and that I leave the alliance that I helped found, because the formal alliance head was on a two man blaze of glory, which none of the rest of alliance was involved in or assisted in. I have not attacked you, or asked for anything but peace, and even offered to surrender and promised that I would not assist in the war efforts of my rogue leader! Yet you came on relentlessly, with a nuke, dozens of ground attacks, cruise missiles, and air strikes. That is your mercy? Destroying 20% of my infa, land, and tech while I begged for you to stop? Mercy? Are you high? 

• 1 month later...

I stonewall14 of Dixie Cove hereby resign from Limitless Nexus as MoD and member due to irreconcilable differences with same and due to advice of my allies and friends....I fought for basically 9 months straight and it's time to move on and let my people heal...o/ LN I enjoyed it and feel like I went way beyond the call of duty and kept my promises and posted ample warning that I was indeed leaving AA as soon as war was over but due to not accepting white peace offers and plans to continue fighting regardless it left me no choice but to leave..I have accepted our allies advice and the offer of a friend to take up the job of MoD of Badlands, which is still in the Kaskus Sphere and is now my new home! o/ Badlands o/ Kaskus o/ SPATR

Edited by Stonewall14

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I, Ulysses, resign from the...ah....Supernova? alliance.....and as such surrender to the grand and glorious men and women working under NPO....and various other alliances whose names I cannot at this tme recall.

I have offically changed back to my orginal alliance of LoSS....and shall remain a LoSSer until such time as I no longer wish to continue in this endevour.

• 2 weeks later...

I, Maiyli78 of Fiodiya, hereby deliver the surrender of our nation to Blackstorm, the aggressor in the war, in accordance with the following terms, as determined by Jack Black, the leader of Blackstorm:

- decommission all military to the lowest levels possible (no tanks, no CMs, 20% soldiers, no planes, etc)
- change your AA to Sparta PoW,
- peace out from all wars that you are currently in,
- post on the forums that you surrender, and
- agree to not reenter the war in any way, form, or shape (including sending aid to either side) until its end, whenever it may be.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello Friend;

It is I the anonymous voice of reality coming to an evident truth.

We have all have been born into bondage.

Accepting this reality, I mr robot of  fsociety hereby surrender to the forces of the The III Percent.

Per this agreement I have sent peace offers to everyone involved in my conflict, I also apologize to the entire aqua team, it’s leadership and thank them for the benevolence they’ve shown, allowing me to operate on their sphere independently without any senate oversight no matter how despicable my behavior may have appeared.

In accordance to contract law, I agree to pay The III Percent 400 tech, I also agree to pay 400 tech to my trade partners who unwittily funded my jihad, and I promise do this in a timely fashion, hence forth as soon as my nation is able to fund and produce these resources.

/s/

root@fsociety

• 1 month later...