Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

I, El Bruc of Zilchistan, hereby surrender. I have set my AA to "Legion POW," decommed all CM's and planes (I didn't have nukes). I will be able to reduce soldiers and decom tanks in 2 days according to the CN message.

Edited by El Bruc

The tanks rumbled, the planes buzzed overhead. King HordeOfDoom stands alone, outside the massive iron gates to his ruined citadel, alone among the wreckage of war. Across the field, he faced down his countless enemies, troops innumerable with weapons trained on him. Sure of his son's safekeeping in a hidden mountain fortress, he draws his sword. Armour glinting in the first rays of the rising sun, he whistles for his war steed, white and magnificent, mounts, and charges.

Nuclear glory ahead, behind and all around him he charges. Mushroom clouds erupt, obliterating his enemies' forces he charges. Amid a swarm of enemies he fights, wounds innumerable covering every inch of his body, bullets ripping through flesh and muscle. His sword arm moves mechanically, never ceasing, refusing to stop killing. A pile of enemies overwhelms him as he continues his one man slaughter. his vision turning red, he turns to the west, as the full brightness of the daystar shine brightly in his eyes. 'Aurë entuluva!', he cries. And so he passes, his last roar dying on his lips, echoing in the barren wastelands.

His face and body are frozen in one final gesture of defiance: \m/ >_< \m/

The next day, the newly crowned King HordeOfDoom II fulfills his father's last wishes to save his nation, as set down in his will, and surrenders to the Legion alliance, fully agreeing to abide by all terms and conditions set down upon his proud nation.

King HordeOfDoom the Glorious is dead. May King HordeOfDoom II reign forevermore.

Edited by HordeOfDoom