Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I nisky surrender to monsters university proclaim lord Hitchcock as my god and heil harden as my guide through life. Jack Layton is Satan and should be subjected to pzi. 

I don't know what that means but you can always tell when the hostage writes their own note no? Hopefully entering peace mode to never emerge...

• 1 month later...

I, Jaden Korr, formerly withdrawal from the alliance Limitless Nexus. I failed to see any reason to actually justify such a devastating war from either side and I am glad to lead my nation away from this seemingly endless blood feud. 

I Roal36 of the great nation of Malabar declare defeat and surrender to my opposing coalition of 11 alliances (or was it 14) . Some of the alliances I have been asked to highlight a here are as follows:  FoC , SLaP, AM, SRA, SNX, VG. Other honourable mentions include Kashmir and LC. Their financial and economic power indeed blew a hole in my military efforts.
Its been a massive defeat for Malabar. Unprecedented in its history. For more info on my defeats check out the war screens here. I thank the coalition for their Kindness and benevolence in granting me peace.
http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=All&search=Malabar

On 11/9/2016 at 1:11 AM, Roal36 said:

I Roal36 of the great nation of Malabar declare defeat and surrender to my opposing coalition of 11 alliances (or was it 14) . Some of the alliances I have been asked to highlight a here are as follows:  FoC , SLaP, AM, SRA, SNX, VG. Other honourable mentions include Kashmir and LC. Their financial and economic power indeed blew a hole in my military efforts.
Its been a massive defeat for Malabar. Unprecedented in its history. For more info on my defeats check out the war screens here. I thank the coalition for their Kindness and benevolence in granting me peace.
http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=All&search=Malabar

You will also need to surrender to me or I'll destroy you

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2017-03-26 at 7:08 PM, Apature empire said:

The 6th term you have given is completely unreasonable I can complete everything but that. 

Seriously?? Leaving your current alliance, that declared was against us, is an unreasonable surrender term??

Here, have a nuke on me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I Emperor Martin Bormann of PAX Constantinople formally and unconditionally surrender to the Imperium. I acknowledge that the government of SLAP (Sovereign something or other) was complicit in state sponsored terrorism and I absolve myself or their crimes against humanity on our fair Planet Bob. It was The individual known as the "Blood Dog" named Banned who was responsible for all the world's misfortunes. Along with his accomplice Evil Jerk, who through a reign of terror created one of the worst alliances in modern BOB history. Not since the former nation of  Nigerdomville and and its late leader Allah Ackbaddy rode in on a chariot with booze and babes to the the sound of Lawrence Welk  to the Fellowship of Elite Allied Republic FEAR campsite as they were dancing with fairies has the world experience such terror, insults, belittlement and penis envy. 

I ask God almighty to forgive me for being involved in such an organization that has sank to new lows lower than the Titanic ...in its watery grave ....uglier than a puss sore with maggots......

I ask all of Planet Bob to forgive me....

Imperialum rally your troops.....and pinch their butts for me. 💩

Because they are sweet on my A$$.

• 3 months later...

I, Loud Country of Lovaria, surrender to the Nordreich and the coalition assembled around her. I acknowledge that the Royal House of Aevrum is engaged in an aggressive, terrorist war against the Nordreich, and I promise not to rejoin this conflict in any manner, including spying for or providing aid to any member of the Royal House of Aevrum and its allies.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...