Vivi

Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

I Comrade Korey of The U.S.S.A. surrender to the forces of MCXA from the Mushroom Kingdom... It was fun fighting guys but this war went the opposite direction of fun after it got so serious, so I no longer wish to be a part of such drama

I, Lord Gen resign from GOLD and surrender to NPO and CIS.

I Sirius George of the GOLD Alliance hereby surrender to attacking forces namely CIS NobodyFresh of Land of Hatchet. I am currently working on meeting all surrender terms and also this is my resignation to the GOLD Alliance.

Thank You,

Sirius George CIS-POW

I, Kung Fu Geeks, resign from \m/ and this war. The acts of last night were inexcusable and i cannot stand with those that who did said acts.

All of my nukes, aircraft, cruise missiles, tanks and soldiers have already been forcefully decommed by my NpO adversaries.

I, Drai of Kanto surrender to (The Legion I guess) or whoever I have to surrender to, and will not engage in any further military action for the course of this war. I have resigned from \m/ to join Atlantis.

Edited by Drai

I, Tito716, ruler of Haiti, hereby resign from \m/ and the current conflict which that alliance is engaged in.

I also suppose my resignation is to Legion.

Thanks

I, Amoshi, Ruler of Mysidia, hereby resign from GOD and the current conflict that is felt by that alliance.

I have resigned due to OcUK's overpowering me. In a swift stroke, their brilliant tactics steamrolled my nation.

Qdeathstar resigns from GOLD and surrenders to CIS.

To: spearo From: Qdeathstar 9/18/2007 12:38:04 AM Subject: RE: surrender

I've chosen to accept your terms..

To: spearo From: Qdeathstar 9/18/2007 12:39:00 AM Subject: RE: surrender

I don't have a cyberantions account, do i have to create one or can you post for me? I've seen other people posting for the person.. is why i'm asking...

that is why i am posting this for him.

Edited by spearo