Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

I would like to surrender. However, I am not quite sure if I should surrender to Karma or to one of the three alliances with whom I am fighting. Also, I am not sure if I will be allowed to surrender because some view me as a rogue.

In any event, I am starting the process of complying with the surrender terms posted by Karma. However, because of CN rules, I cannot decommission my Naval Construction Yards until after update. I also cannot decommission my tanks until 5 May.

Regardless of how your alliances view me, I will not continue to fight. It has been an honor meeting each of you on the battlefield.

Edited by mrklarinet

I have been a member of IRON for 409 days. However, today is my last. After a pattern of disrespect and reckless leadership I find it fitting that I turn in my resignation to the Independent Republic of Orange Nations. It was two days into this war that I got attacked. I had NO idea we were at war. Way to go IRON with that prompt notification that we were at war that would've been very nice!

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1501707

QUOTE (JJacobs @ May 4 2009, 03:16 AM)

I may not be French, but I surrender

Q: You know how to tell if you're dealing with a French soldier?

A: The sunburnt armpits from walking around with his hands in the air!

Oh yeah, I surrender too.

JMSBMCK