Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

I ZeisoNity from the Nation of ZeisoNita am resigning from my alliance FCO and surrendering to noodlescrn and his alliance.

I also wish to state that my Alliance went to war and I didn't have the time to change it so people attacked me for no actual reason :( Wouldn't be the first time though so no hard feelings and just stop attacking please :)

Edited by ZeisoNity

The nation of 'Empire of Brittania' formally surrenders to the ODN.

As I am not a regular forum person and had no other interest except to build up peacefully. This war caught me totally by surprise, and has left my nation a completely defenseless sitting duck. Thanks for wiping out over a month of time and patience ODN. <_<

I am tired of fighting. Our chiefs are killed.

The old men are all dead.

It is the young men who say this and that. He who led the young men is dead.

It is cold and we have no blankets. The little children are freezing to death.

My people, some of them, have run away to the hills and have no blankets, no food.

No one know where they are--perhaps they are freezing to death.

I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find. Maybe I shall find them among the dead.

Hear me, my chiefs, I am tired. My heart is sad and sick.

Hear me, my enemies, the Coalition of Defensive States, lovers of war and keepers of injustice.

I, Shaudawn, Speaker for the People of the Yellowstone Valley resign from all alliances. I resign from NV, the Nueva Vida.

From where the sun now stands I will fight no more forever.