air attack glitch

Sparticulous

:. Aircraft Attack Report

Attack Type: Dog Fight

Attacker Fighters Lost: F-22 Raptor Lost: 23

Defender Fighters Killed: 0

I had 45 lvl 9 fighters. the kid had around 35ish lvl 9 fighters. srsly screwed up war system here. 45 lvl 9 planes vs 35 or around that depending on his bombers. i destory none and he destroys half of mine. tahts a complete glitch.

Edited by Sparticulous

No it's not. I did the same thing but I had level 9 fighters and he had 20 bombers and 30 fighters I killed all but one bomber and did the same thing 5 days later when he re did it and I nly had 27 fighters at that time and had 40 the first time. That, sir, is no glitch.

:nuke: Reaper :nuke:

Edited by ReaperBoi

No it's not. I did the same thing but I had level 9 fighters and he had 20 bombers and 30 fighters I killed all but one bomber and did the same thing 5 days later when he re did it and I nly had 27 fighters at that time and had 40 the first time. That, sir, is no glitch.

:nuke: Reaper :nuke:

the difference is he was using bombing runs if he lost bombers. :P bombing runs i wuld expect to see mass lost of fighter planes. and in dog fighting, u don't injur his bombers unless he's attacking you. I was attacking him with pure fighter squads. Also i was the one attacking, not the one being attacked btw unlike you reaper, who was being attacked and pwnt the guy.

Edited by Sparticulous