Will I get deleted?

Ned the Great

Okay, my mother has decided to play CN, using her computer instead of mine, her computer instead of mine, etc. But, the problem is that, once, about a year ago, I logged onto my nation on her computer. It happened only once I believe, and I logged onto her computer because I did not yet know about the 1 player per IEP Address rule. In fact, I wasn't even on the forums back then! Okay, so, I want to know if my nation will be deleted because of this. Thanks!

Note: My nation's link is in my sig.

My mother's nation is here:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=217455

If "Kate the great" is your mom, then yeah, there's a big chance you'll get deleted. And not because you logged in from her computer about a year ago.
What! Why?

Edit: Oh, that might have been a joke. I'm sorry, I'm just so paranoid these days.

So, was it a joke?

So, was it a joke?

The point Justitia is trying to make is Ned The Great and Kate the Great are similar and if you show up as logging in on the same computer even once it looks very suspicious as a multi.

Edited by Corey Faith

The point Justitia is trying to make is Ned The Great and Kate the Great are similar and if you show up as logging in on the same computer even once it looks very suspicious as a multi.

Her nation wasn't even around when I used her computer...

Anyway, if I never trade, aid, or have a war with her nation, I should be okay, right?

Edited by Ned the Great

i often log on over my mates and he has a nation, i even made my nation on the computer he uses for his CN and as of yet the only problem is it freaks when we trade/aid. its stopped freaking now (probably because we stopped logging on on each other computers). But to cut the story short, the admins have programmed well and its a fairly fail proff system so no worries

That's not what I mean.

I'm not trying to accuse you or anything.

I'm trying to say that you better delete get your mom to delete her nation because you most likely access the same computer network, which is not allowed.

Edited by thedestro

That's not what I mean.

I'm not trying to accuse you or anything.

I'm trying to say that you better delete get your mom to delete her nation because you most likely access the same computer network, which is not allowed.

Well, the computers don't have the same IP adress, so what do you mean by computer network?

Well, the computers don't have the same IP adress, so what do you mean by computer network?

The wasy way to know is ask yourself this:

Do you and your mom get seperate internett bills?

If you do get seperate bills then you probably have two seperate access points, but if you only get one then you are on the same network and one of the nations have to be deleted before both are deleted.

If both computers are in the same house then they will have the same IP

Also saying on the forums

Hey guys I have 2 computers in my house with different IPs, there is a nation on each and 1 has logged in from the other

Isn't the best way to go about it

If you some how have 2 IPs to one house you are likely to get deleted anyway for running around telling people that they're in your house and have logged in from the other comp