need alliance to defeat other alliance

polakio92

i just started getting pounded by The Phoenix Federation, and i belonged to them! i received no warning of any kind!! i dont know what happened. my nation is ruined now. i lost about 1200 infrastructure, 700 tech, its crazy!!!!!!! can someone help me!?! please!!!!!!!

Repeat Topics

One topic is enough. Repeat topics will be locked and moved to the archives without mercy and the author given a warning. Users found creating repeat topics after others were locked by staff will result in a warn raise and/or temp-ban.

:ph34r:

I don't think any alliance is willing to risk attacking TPF & allies just because one member is getting seriously pounded. That's the way of life, and there's nothing you can do about it.

You must've done something to distress them though, sovereign alliances don't just attack it's own members without a valid reason.

There's this one alliance that's usually pretty helpful to people who need things. They're called TPF. You should ask them for help.

Oh wait. TPF is the alliance you cheesed off? Guess you're SOL, my friend.

Duplicate thread is duplicate thread, apparently.

wow TPF is a horrible alliance to join, i wouldnt recommend it to anyone. who else is against TPF??

I think nearly 400 members plus countless foreign dignitaries would disagree on this point. Speaking from personal experience, TPF has been nothing short of gracious towards my nation and my alliance. They have also been more than fair from what I have seen regarding this instance. Much more so than you apparently deserve.

Looks like you are about to get your just desevrings, however. You are the inaugural recipient of the Freddy Meyer Award for Hack-ism, so congratulations for that.