Long Term 3X3 Tech Deal

hrethric

Hi,

I am going to attempt to set up a long term tech deal. By this I mean we have 3 permanent buyers and 3 permanent sellers. We do the deal every ten days. For as long as people are interested in keeping it running. If one person drops out we can find another easily enough.

Requirements:

1)You understand how a tech deal works.

2)You have 3 free aid slots or will have in the next few days.

3)You are interested in doing this deal repeatedly, i.e. every ten days for a while. How long for? We will continue until members no longer benefit.

How it works:

Step 1:

Buyer 1 sends 3 million to Seller 1

Buyer 2 sends 3 million to Seller 2

Buyer 3 sends 3 million to Seller 3

Step 2:

Seller 1 sends 50 tech to buyer 2 and buyer 3(50 tech each)

Seller 2 sends 50 tech to buyer 1 and buyer 3(50 tech each)

Seller 3 sends 50 tech to buyer 1 and buyer 2(50 tech each)

People Involved:

Buyer 1:

Buyer 2:

Buyer 3:

Seller 1:hrethric

Seller 2:The Parasite(Provisional:see posts #4/5)

Seller 3:

I will be editing this post to update the list of buyers and sellers. Once all 6 positions are filled i will no longer be monitoring this thread.

Kind Regards,

hrethric

Edited by hrethric

I'd love to be part of this. I have 3 slots free within 4 days and I don't really think this will be put in action before that date.

I do know how to do tech deals and I have lot of previous game experience. It would be great to have something permament like this.

Great, glad to have you aboard. The Parasite, can i assume that you wish to be a buyer, seeing as you mentioned a lot of game experience. I'll put your name on the list in the above post for buyer now but just post here again if you wish me to chance it.

I will pm all 5 other members when this is completely filled and we can arrange exact dates then.

Great, glad to have you aboard. The Parasite, can i assume that you wish to be a buyer, seeing as you mentioned a lot of game experience. I'll put your name on the list in the above post for buyer now but just post here again if you wish me to chance it.

I will pm all 5 other members when this is completely filled and we can arrange exact dates then.

Sorry I was not looking for buying tech. I have started all over with a new nation. Also, just before posting this I got an unforseen foreign aid so I won't have 3 slots free in ten days or more. Sorry again for the inconvinience.

That's grand. I'll stick you down as a seller and if its 5 days or less until your aid slot is cleared then we'll wait. Otherwise, we'll look for another partner. The wait is cool because its going to be a long term deal anyway.