"Find All Topics by this Member"

Proko

Dear Moderation Staff,

Maybe I'm the only person who navigates the old forums, but I find them enjoyable nonetheless. Just the other day I re-read Tygaland's ban appeal, and I looked back through the GATO-NpO antagonism of the Fall 2006. But for reasons I simply cannot comprehend, the function "Find all topics by this member" was disabled on the old forums. This function was active when the forums were active, and remained active for months long after (I had used it).

I have two questions. As an obvious conclusion to the above paragraph, why was the function "Find All Topics By This Member" disabled on the old forums (z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations), when it had been activated when the forums were both active and inactive. My second question would be why is this function disabled on "new" forums? The function makes finding historic threads easier, and as a student of history, I cannot help but wish the function was still activated.

Thank you for your time,

Zbaldwin87

I just tried it and it seems to be disabled for those who don't have accounts on the old forums. Is there any way that you guys can change it so guests can have access to the search features?

Ah. I must not have been logged in. Thanks, Justitia :)