20% Defending Soldiers

FarmGirl

Not sure if this has something to do with the recent update or if it is a bug.....

My 'Defending Soldier' numbers read 'Defending soldiers is less than 20% citizen population'. Doing the math, the enhanced numbers figure out to be just over 20% (then obviously, the 'real' numbers are much less than 20%). I don't appear to be penalized for it.

Any thoughts about it?

The message that you see is now based off of real defending soldiers. Your happniess is based off soldier efficiency still. The message is for information purposes since the update yesterday now uses real soldier numbers to determine Anarchy when deploying troops.

The message that you see is now based off of real defending soldiers. Your happniess is based off soldier efficiency still. The message is for information purposes since the update yesterday now uses real soldier numbers to determine Anarchy when deploying troops.

So then are you automatically placed in anarchy now if you do not have 20% real soldiers defending, regardless of whether your opponent overwhelms you with 95% or greater odds?

I know this was an issue in some wars previously, where you could hit someone below the "anarchy mark" but without enough deployed troops they would not actually be placed into anarchy.