Looking For A Alliance

Hello fellow planet bob nations, I am Shecksalov, the leader of Haevan a fairly new nation. I am not new or a noobie I know almost all events that happend in the CN world. I had a decent sized nation before but it got deleted. Along time ago. But I am back because I missed the game way too much and the community. Of course all you know you should join a alliance. Well I am looking for one I am very intrested in IRON but I am not sure yet. I am looking for a small active and strengthy alliance. Yes I know IRON is a superpower but I like them and I am not sure if I will join them. So all you small but active alliances sway me to your side.

Shecksalov

I invite you to join Macedonia.We are a new,small blue team alliance.We are always looking for new citizens to CN,as well as experienced citizens.We are a friendly alliance,that works together to form a strong knit community.

So,come check us out.If you would like to read a little more about us,here is our recruitment thread:

Recruitment Thread

Edited by Lady Athena

You are invited to join M. Carter Brown, its an Orange team alliance, pretty small, only 58 members but with over 900k in nations strength.

MCB originates from the paintball forums of M. Carter Brown, where our name comes from, but we have also plenty non paintballers like me.

We have tech suppliers in our alliance, we can help you with getting in a trade circle if you want to change colour, you can run for an elected position in our alliance elections are coming up soon and i saw you use IRC, we definally need someone who knows IRC well and can be an IRC admin.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them,

ProdigyNL, Minister of Foreign Affairs of MCB

http://z8.invisionfree.com/CN_MCB_Alliance/

Hi there, I think that you'd be happy in the United Purple Nations. We are a band of shiny, happy people laughing and dancing...and loving puppy dogs!!!!!! :ehm: We are mid-sized in numbers and power, and we love puppies...the cute little ones, not those big, scary puppies!!!!! Sooooooooo, please come over to the purple side!!!!!!!

Sooooooooo, here you go...go here please...United Purple Nations

I invite you to join the Imperial Assault Alliance (IAA). The IAA is a small alliance but is growing quickly, having just smashed through the 200 member milestone. We offer a very active member base, with easy-to-navigate forums, active in-charater and out-of-character sections, and an active role-playing community if you are interested in this. In addition, our community is one of the most close-knit in Cybernations. Finally, our government gives great opportunities to new members, providing them with important positions within the Imperial government.

If you're interested, vist the IAA forums, located here:

http://z14.invisionfree.com/The_Imperial_Assault/index.php?

Thanks for your time.