You will get Real U.S. Dollars

SarKar

If you guys already dont know i am from Derka-Jihad, one of the newest alliance alredy reaching 20 members in 7 days and almost 100K Alliance strength.

We wish to double our size in a faster pace, so me and my buddy have come to think of something.

We are looking for Nations around 40K NS who are eitehr bored or dont have much to do. we will Donate for them or just give them real cash if they join us and share thier wisdom among Derka Nations.

Please pm me in game if you are intersted. This Deal is a selfless service for newbies to gain NS and the Older Nations to Gain NS as well.

Negotiations will be held in private discussions

Thankyou

If you guys already dont know i am from Derka-Jihad, one of the newest alliance alredy reaching 20 members in 7 days and almost 100K Alliance strength.

We wish to double our size in a faster pace, so me and my buddy have come to think of something.

We are looking for Nations around 40K NS who are eitehr bored or dont have much to do. we will Donate for them or just give them real cash if they join us and share thier wisdom among Derka Nations.

Please pm me in game if you are intersted. This Deal is a selfless service for newbies to gain NS and the Older Nations to Gain NS as well.

Thankyou

Wow, this is real smart. :popcorn:

Here is some wisdom: don't offer RL cash to join an alliance. And in-game bribes (donations) don't work that often on big nations.

Besides, didn't you just get a shiny new protector, Atlantis? They have some wise nations, talk to them for advice.

wisdom in three main criteria of Cn internal, foriegn and war.

help in all these criteria, in various ways.

Passing along wisdom in a criterium? Isn't that a rather clumsy way of saying "advise"? Besides, what else is there in this game about which one can be advised (or granted wisdom)?

Edited by HM Leopold I

Thankyou

Brilliant.....absolutely brilliant.

This is an absolutely terrible idea, which just proves that your alliance is not one worth joining. There are reasonable established practices on Planet Bob, and this is not one of them.

Also, your sig is way too big. Did you even read the rules at all?