Question about anarchy

Hyperion321

what do you mean? Like efficiency?

loike if you have 100,000 citizens..

if your nation falls below having 20,000 soldiers.. u will be sent into anarchy.. it isnt a percentage of troops rather the percentage of citizens-to-soldiers..

but then again i dunt know the exact percentage i just know that how it works

Modifiers to soldier numbers like pigs, govt. choice, etc. DO count towards the 20% minimum threshold. Early on there were times when I had less then 20% soldiers to civilians, but my piggies modification gave me enough to avoid anarchy.

Corrected a bug with the military deployment screen so that nations that deploy more than 20% of their citizen population in actual soldiers will properly be placed into Anarchy. Moving forward you must keep at least 20% of your citizen population in actual defending soldiers (not in soldier efficiency) in order to prevent Anarchy when deploying military. The updated screen now includes a field called "Max Deploy W/Out Anarchy" that indicates the maximum number of soldiers that you can deploy before putting your nation into Anarchy.

From the update log. However, I'm not sure if it applies to battles as well. Being knocked into anarchy after a battle might still depend on your soldier efficiency. Does anyone know?

• 2 weeks later...