Economic Unified Federation of Nations (EUFN)

King dope

Hi i welcome you to the newly created Economic Unified Federation of Nations or EUFN for short. This alliance is a celtic alliance that is open for everyone. We have offical languages in both English and Celtic languages.

The starting money is $500-700 and a free trade. If you are intrested in joining this alliance then please pm me thanks.

For about 2-3 days

Fair enough. My suggestion will be the same as Lady Athena's. You have the basic concept of an alliance down pat. However, you are very much lacking in the experience needed to start such an alliance. I would suggest you join an already established alliance and learn how cybernations works. You can still start up your alliance at a later date but for now you should just grow as a nation and join an alliance instead of start one.

Of course that is just my suggestion. If you want some ideas for quality alliances to join, I'd be happy to direct you.

Then it is in your best interest to go join an alliance.You are not even close to being ready to start an alliance,and it shows on your forums,etc!

We aren't trying to be mean or anything,but it shows your not ready to run an alliance!

There are alot of good alliances out there to learn from...find one and join it!

Just my 2 cents worth!