Red Team Trade Circle

AznWhopper

I'm sorry to say that UberPark has decided he cannot move forward with this circle.

But we must look at the good side of this. We have more options to fill the circle now.

I will continue to pm people with the combination of the 4 resources we need, and I urge you to do the same.

thank you

Just messaged all members with the required resources on the yellow and purple spheres and over 800 nation strength(this way they,re probably reasonably interested and not just really new nations who may leave).

Edited by hrethric

I can offer lumber and marble, and will switch to red if accepted/receive trade offers.

I am trying to set up a Red trade circle to get the best bonus resources in the game: Construction, Fast Food, Beer and Steel.

:jihad: Needed Resources: :jihad:

sugar: drgumbofunk

wheat:

pigs: AznWhopper

cattle: JaCKal

aluminum: drgumbofunk

marble:

iron: JaCKal

coal: AznWhopper

lumber:

fish: hrethric

water:

spices: hrethric

Please post if you have these resources and are on the red team or willing to change to red team.

Thanks.

Ok, Brent's going to finish the circle for us.

But we have to be patient until he can get a harbor, which will take him maybe a while (week)

But our trade circle is complete, and I need Stormcrower to change to the red team, and start canceling his trades.

Hi guys, a little update on our last man here, Brent.

He will be able to change team colors to red on the 23rd, 3 days from now. So if all of you can be pacient like you have been, that would be awesome.

He is applying for the NPO, which might take past the 23rd, and it will be hard for him to purchase the infra he needs to get 1k citizens and the harbor without getting into the alliance first. So it might take even longer than the 23rd, so if anyone has about 500k-750k spare, we can get him rolling.

Just an update, thank you all for being so pacient and active.

- AznWhopper

I am trying to set up a Red trade circle to get the best bonus resources in the game: Construction, Fast Food, Beer and Steel.

:jihad: Needed Resources: :jihad:

sugar: drgumbofunk

wheat: Brent

pigs: AznWhopper

cattle: JaCKal

aluminum: drgumbofunk

marble: Stormcrower

iron: JaCKal

coal: AznWhopper

lumber: Stormcrower

fish: hrethric

water: Brent

spices: hrethric

Please post if you have these resources and are on the red team or willing to change to red team.

Thanks.

I have marble and lead

that's amazing, but its too bad we don't need lead at all, and out entire list is full as you can see. But thank you for the bump.

Update guys,

Brent has gone to the red team, and has already engaged in trade with Myself, Stormcrower, and hrethic. He might have sent a trade to drgumbofunk, but regardless, drgumbofunk please remove your non-trade circle related trade (unless you already have, which in that case thanks :P) and trade with Brent.

Jackal my man, that leaves you with out the last trade until we can get Brent a harbor. Please do not leave the circle, he WILL trade with you once he gets the harbor. If you want assurance, I can stop trading with Brent, and you may take his 4th slot. Just please don't leave the circle!

thank you all so much,

AznWhopper

Sweet! Red Rover HAS accepted our trades

Our entire circle is basically complete except for two people:

1) Jackal and Brent need to trade each other, so both have full bonuses and trades. Brent now has the harbor, and I have pm'd Brent to trade you, Jackal.

2) drgumbofunk MUST trade with Red Rover. I realize you already have his resources from someone else outside of this circles, but this leaves 1 man in our circle that doesn't have the bonuses and trades the circle promises. I have informed drgumbofunk this by PM as well.

I will check tommorow to see both of these issues are resolved, so our circle done and permanent!

Edited by AznWhopper

Ok, waiting on two things now.

1) For red rover to accept the trade from drgumbofunk

2) Brent MUST cancel his non-trade circle trade, and trade with 'red rover'

I will pm him to do this.

C'mon guys, we have all the necissary people to complete this circle

Brent said he already talked with Red Rover in that he can't trade with him. SO we will leave that be for now.

Red Rover has requested drgumbofunk to resend his trade offer to him, as drgumbofunk canceled the trade before Red Rover got on to accept this.

On my personal note, drgumbofunk, if you would please send him a trade offer, and if it isn't accepted within 3-4 days, you will not have to do it again.

I have requested red rover to be active on a daily basis, which he has been failing to do so.

thank you all for your cooperation,

AznWhopper

• 1 month later...