NATION FALLING

Abanoub

Okay, I woke up and my most important trades were gone, so my economy went DOWN, and i lost my resources to make tech. cheaper, so i have to make enough to buy 50 tech in 10 days so i can pay this tech deal off..... and i cant pay bills so i dont have the ability to buy infrastructure or land, or ANYTHING... My aid slots are full so my alliance cant help me either... so anyone got any advice how to turn my nation around?

This. ^ Also, you can drop anyone in UPN a line (in-game or forum) any time, or post for advice on our forums (that I know you use frequently :((). :)

Lol.. Ya i do, but When it happened I couldn't log into the forum, so i posted here but i will post there too :rolleyes:

so far I've Stared to tech raid this one guy, I've decomed my tanks

Edited by Abanoub

for one you are already in 2 other wars, if you can't handle 3 wars you shouldn't have raided.

two, i've never had to raid and never had financial problems... i don't know what you are doing wrong, if you were going to get involved in the illuminati war, you should have a warchest, don't war without one.

um... I took the tech raiding advice and.... OMFG!!!!!! that guy is going to kick my cyber @$$ i've been trying to make peace with him for the last hour!!!!!!!!!!

uhhh... thing here is... usually a tech raid consists of 1 nation who has been inactive for about 14 or more so days not playing anymore... that gets attked by ppl like you :-D

why attk sum1 to techraid them who is strng and still playing every day.. i dunt get it ;-D

but since in ur case i see the nations were kind of inactive.. u need to make sure they are ALLIANCELESS and only attk 1 nation at a time :-D I cant even take on three nations... i dunt see how a smaller one can.. taking on 3 off and possibly in ur case 3 defensive so a total of 6 is near impossible..

Edited by sayton

u still shouldnt uv attked anyone who is alligned

ps: i have to say this

Do you find CAPS an effective way of getting your message across?

^

I never got that stuff.. WHO CARES IF WE WRITE IN CAPS?? it doesnt effect anything.. doesnt slow anything down.. soo what.. u have to read sumthing thats capatolized.. let us do what we WANT..

Edited by sayton

sorry about the caps, didnt notice till i posted, and I can taht guy cuz his alliance ahs 3 people and only 1 is active, so it's cool (in a way) RIGHT

ur the one getting owned not me :-D

plus UPN is aHUGE alliance i dont see how they wont help you.. o well..

ps: WRITE IN CAPS.. PISS THEM OFF.. sorrhy.. ;-D gl with that