ZI

parslie

Thank you and now i know :popcorn: I shall watch and learn, but i still wont attack anyone.

just wanted to say.. you join an alliance.. and one more hint..

if you dont attk you wont learn.. if you dont play.. you wont learn.. its like prison.. if you dont fight back.. youll be someones !@#$%^.. ;-D

i am very well grown nation.. and its because i know ho wto play the game.. you attk if attked.. and beat your opponnent out.. if you are 100% beat with no chnce to survival... you got 1 of 2 options

1) go nuke rogue.. then restart nation.. lol.. or just never play thisgame again and quit.. :-D

2) surrender admit defeat.. and just thank your opponent for a good fight.. and rebuild or restart

hahahahahaha, the OP was a member of Illuminati, when he was attacked.

You would think that someone, who has played for over 500 days, would pay closer

attention to what was going on in-game :popcorn::rolleyes:

War Search

Yeah you are right, but to tell the truth I was playing for so long just making my nation happy, i wanted to see how high I could get, I didnt think of war at all. I joined the illuminati because i was getting requests to join an alliance every day, and they seemed to be the least threatening, so you see, its not that i was studying the game at all so i guess I do deserve all that i got, i have been attacked before and i simply surrendered, this time i didnt undertsand his surrender terms and couldnt do what he asked, my own bad luck i know. I never looked at the forum until i needed to know what ZI means lol. so now i suppose all i need to do is not build infrastructure then i will be safe?

You probably won't get a chance to peace out. Stop collecting taxes. After 20 days your nation will be deleted. Then when you restart, move to the Red Sphere, and consider joining the NPO. As long as you are in the red sphere, you should be safe from ZI and be contempt to play the game however you like. If you do run into ZI troubles, blow your assualt whistle and the big NPO will spit in the face of anyone giving you grief. That is of course, as long as you haven't started the attack first, or insulted anyone IC/OOC*.

You say you just wanted to see how much happiness you could get. The truth is, if you took a role in an alliance eg. mentoring new nations, recruiting, updating libraries, you would be able to recieve a fair bit of aid and grow faster. Also, if you come on the forums regulary, you can become a respected member of the CN community. Respect = Trust = Safety.

If you don't want to start again, do your best to surrender. Don't hope for much though.

*In Character/Out of Character - Just in case you didn't know.

Considering the fact that you, New Mayfair, came onto these forums and flamed Ragnarok at the start of these wars enough to get yourself banned, you will not be getting terms. Have fun in ZI.

Remember me? The person who sent you that message and took over 450 infra, 50 tech, $2million and over 114 miles of land from you?

Again, have fun in Zero Infrastructure.

Also, consider yourself reported to the forum mods for not having matching info to your in-game nation.

Edited by Pravus Ingruo

Considering the fact that you, New Mayfair, came onto these forums and flamed Ragnarok at the start of these wars enough to get yourself banned, you will not be getting terms. Have fun in ZI.

Remember me? The person who sent you that message and took over 450 infra, 50 tech, $2million and over 114 miles of land from you?

Again, have fun in Zero Infrastructure.

Also, consider yourself reported to the forum mods for not having matching info to your in-game nation.

( I had no idea this was an offence but pease feel free to ban me again as you all see fit)

Did I do that? and got banned? when was that? I promise i have no recollection of you at all, but I will rememeber you from now on wont I?

Well then I guess that serves me right. :blush:

Edited by parslie

Don't worry parslie, your nation is listed under nation name, which is all that is required IIRC.

Unfortunately, he does need to worry as you are not recalling correctly. This is from the thread on FORUM RULES

Forum Names

With the exception of moderator accounts, all forum accounts must match up exactly with the ruler name or nation name of your in-game country. Those found not matching up will be banned immediately. Forum account names may not be profane or offensive.

I would suggest that he contact a mod via pm and request a name change.

hahahahahaha, the OP was a member of Illuminati, when he was attacked.

You would think that someone, who has played for over 500 days, would pay closer

attention to what was going on in-game :popcorn::rolleyes:

War Search

I didn't used to pay any attention to in-game politics until fairly recently. It seemed boring and really messy to me at the time :wacko:

Edited by Ivegottheskill

I didn't used to pay any attention to in-game politics until fairly recently. It seemed boring and really messy to me at the time :wacko:

I can relate to this. When I signed up to the CN forums there was a new post every 4 seconds and about 15 pages on 1,000 topics. As a new nation you think "nah, not worth it". You need someone to hold your hand and introduce you to it all. If not, you'll probably end up getting yourself on someones ZI list.