Bug with PM CC Field

Stargazer Alchemist

Hello.

I was doing recruiting PM and when I went to hit send, it told me there was an error.

Your message will fail for the following reason: You entered a blank recipient in the carbon copy field.

Later, when I went to do another PM, I did enter people in the CC field, but I made sure there was no blank line. When I hit send, the error came up again. It looks like when I hit send, the system puts a line in there for some reason.

This is the list or the rulers I contacted in the same message using the CC field.

Fischer

senki

Greekland

SKROM

sadow

Unidude

padddy5

Kearsia

sirjonas

pelle2k

Mr. Big Doug

snowlandman

Kaurism

sparky00222

Lord Armotag

dthspac

alexander389

Capn Ern

pmcolt

goatboy496

Charlotte

Sarkoris

JuhaNiit

When I typed it in, the list had no empty space at the end. However, when I hit send, the error popped up with the line at the bottom of the list. I remove it and it let me send, but it still kept popping up.

The two common errrors with mass messaging using the CC field are;

1) Names appearing multiple times on a list - It doesnt like this. Not sure if its been changed.

2) Inserting a list like that with a return at the end. It adds a blank recipient onto the end which the game doesnt accept.

Generally the errors I mentioned prior and also the variance of #2 with a space ruining the list usually come about when one decides to parse the source code to make a mailing list.

If this is the case. Id make sure your parser isnt randomly chucking in the space somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Yet another case of the hidden line, however this time it said I entered more then 25 rulers. I deleted said line (not the ruler name) and it let me send it.

Spitz

serfa

shadowmoezilla

drareg

max125

mcpeak98

Sidhartha

DRROTINAJ

Bellisus

Lelouch Lamperouge

Sizzla

Drew the Leader

Eliakim

sailin69

Al007

Amuro

SKROM

Uberfatman

chiphead209

fullerton

Unidude

Kearsia

Scarletsun

cactus1776

Minor Threat

vkorosh

It's sounds like it's a case of linebreak&return, which are two invisible characters which make your cursor go to the beginning of a new line, one by itself won't do much anymore (since text editors don't work that way now), so just delete everything after your final text as the game thinks your left over characters are signalling new lines.