Looking for a alliance

My nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=201044

In the spirit of Murphy's law (Everything that can go wrong will go wrong), the moment my nation stepped out of peace mode for the first time to try and trade tech with somebody, it is attacked by no less than 5 nations in 5 different alliances in the the space of 24 hours:

Ubermensch007, IMF protectorate

Metoriea, Auric alliance

italiana de france, Heroes of the Union

Hazzaria, Global Democratic Alliance

UnitedEngland, Multicolored Cross-X Alliance

Not fun at all, seeing months of work being blown to pieces.

Therefore I would like to ask for help in recommending an alliance. Preferably it is big and powerful, but more importantly I wish to try and find an alliance which is very neutral - Switzerland style. I'm just a casual gamer who might check my nation a couple of times a week on average, so I just want somewhere nice and uneventful where I can just peacefully build up.

Edited by Fenris Fenrir

I invite you to join MCB.

We ar an alliance that carefully choose its allies no warhunger alliances, we dont allow tech raiding and we have a stable leadership.

These are the points that keep our alliance stable, like what you are looking for.

Prodigy.NL, Minister of Foreign Affairs

http://z8.invisionfree.com/CN_MCB_Alliance/

Hello and Welcome to Cyber Nations. I am part of an alliance called The North Star Federation. You have probably received a couple alliance offers already. Alliances serve as military assistance, financial aid, and a place to meet new people. We also offer a standard aid packages to all new countries joining our alliance. Even if you are currently at war, we can help you get back on your feet. If you want that kick head start, then NSF is for you. On our forums, we have tips and facts on just about every topic and how to get your nation running at its optimum potential. Our members help one another out in times of crisis and peace. We would be honored to have you as a part of our alliance. Please register to the following site and then fill out an application if you would like to join. http://federationofthenorthstar.ipbfree.co...dex.php?act=idx

Whatever you choose, may you have the best of luck on the prosperity of your nation. Feel free to visit us at our forums whenever.

-eragon55

North Star Federation

Hello and Welcome to Cyber Nations. I am part of an alliance called The North Star Federation. You have probably received a couple alliance offers already. Alliances serve as military assistance, financial aid, and a place to meet new people. We also offer a standard aid packages to all new countries joining our alliance. Even if you are currently at war, we can help you get back on your feet. If you want that kick head start, then NSF is for you. On our forums, we have tips and facts on just about every topic and how to get your nation running at its optimum potential. Our members help one another out in times of crisis and peace. We would be honored to have you as a part of our alliance. Please register to the following site and then fill out an application if you would like to join. http://federationofthenorthstar.ipbfree.co...dex.php?act=idx

Whatever you choose, may you have the best of luck on the prosperity of your nation. Feel free to visit us at our forums whenever.

-eragon55

North Star Federation

Copy and paste. :((

Check out element if ya want

Meh. Join The dominion and become another member of the SPAM forums cult. We also have an arcade, which is brilliant, no tech raiding policy(mostly), loyal membership(many have said that wherever our leader, Sirettx, goes, they go)tight knit community and a worrying amount of randomness in the spam forums

www.onoscn.com

Edited by CW001

My nation: <a href="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=201044" target="_blank">http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=201044</a>

In the spirit of Murphy's law (Everything that can go wrong will go wrong), the moment my nation stepped out of peace mode for the first time to try and trade tech with somebody, it is attacked by no less than 5 nations in 5 different alliances in the the space of 24 hours:

Ubermensch007, IMF protectorate

Metoriea, Auric alliance

italiana de france, Heroes of the Union

Hazzaria, Global Democratic Alliance

UnitedEngland, Multicolored Cross-X Alliance

Not fun at all, seeing months of work being blown to pieces.

Therefore I would like to ask for help in recommending an alliance. Preferably it is big and powerful, but more importantly I wish to try and find an alliance which is very neutral - Switzerland style. I'm just a casual gamer who might check my nation a couple of times a week on average, so I just want somewhere nice and uneventful where I can just peacefully build up.

Having had my nation ripped to pieces by the pirates calling themselves Tech Raiders, I know what you mean. I belong to the Mostly Harmless Alliance, an alliance which does not allow its members to Tech Raid, instead we have numerous economic programmes to ensure rapid growth without having to resort to piracy. Though we do fight wars, it is only when things go beyond the realms of diplomacy. Our colour is aqua (though we happily accept other colours as well), a good bunch of folks, an excellent Forum, with the chance to play in CN, under protection and away from the opportunists you mentioned.

Hmmmm, despite you asking for a larger alliance, I will reply anyways.

Join Derka-Jihad.

We are of protecterate status with Atlantis.

We have 20 members at the moment, but that is up from 2 members only 8 days ago. We are proud of our alliance and will fight for our freedom. Don't be fooled by the name, it really means fear with struggle. Our forums are down atm because we are moving them to a domain. There are AID plans as well, such as 1,000,000 AID for newer nations, 50 tech for older nations etc.

Although we are a fairly new alliance, all of the leadership in DJ are highly experienced with alliance politics and in the ways that CN works. If you would like more information, please pm me with as many questions as you have.