I want to be part of an Alliance! :D

Mý a vynnas avel dhe vos ran kefrýsyans. A ylsough whý plékya harow mý dhe gafos kefrýsyans po a assay ha soudor noweth mý! Mý ny wra gorquytha!

Pow kernow bys vyken!

I would like to be part of an alliance. Could you please help me to find an alliance or try and recruit me! I don't mind!

Cornwall forever!

No, that is false. Germany was never under Rome. However parts of it were. If you like The Imperial German Theme, join The German Empire. --> www.thegermanempire.com

Germany as we know it was not under Roman rule. However the land currently known as Germany was under the Holy Roman Empire.

Picture of the Holy Roman Empire's claims

Join the NFL! (Notorious Freedom League)

we are diverse and will take care of you right when you apply!

our government is set up as a democracy so we are the one for you!

:awesome:

<a href="http://z15.invisionfree.com/nfl_alliance" target="_blank">http://z15.invisionfree.com/nfl_alliance</a>

apply and join!

look forward to seeing you there!

Edited by Lord Aganemna

Germany as we know it was not under Roman rule. However the land currently known as Germany was under the Holy Roman Empire.

Picture of the Holy Roman Empire's claims

The Holy Roman Empire had nothing to do with The Roman Empire. Since you stated Roman Empire, it made me think of it. The Roman Empire had some lands of "Germania", bout it tho. The Holy Roman Empire is a different story.

Join the Union of Free States (UFS). We may have only four members, but we have ties to KIX, LAN, KOP, and the Communist Party of CN (or at least we're trying to). You can be any team/government/religion to join as long as you support freedom (like we do). Apply here, or ask Rowan the Great in game:

Our Forums: http://unionfreestates.proboards46.com/index.cgi

Post on the Joining board in the joining thread. If you join the UFS, you will help to make it a great alliance!

The Holy Roman Empire had nothing to do with The Roman Empire. Since you stated Roman Empire, it made me think of it. The Roman Empire had some lands of "Germania", bout it tho. The Holy Roman Empire is a different story.

In my original post Holy Roman Empire would have been more appropriate, but you are still wrong sir. The Holy Roman Empire was not only partially land owned by the Roman Empire but was fashioned after the Western Roman Empire. Their customs and military prowess was passed down by the Roman Empire's tradition.

The Holy Roman Empire was a legal farce constructed by the Emperor of Byzantium and the Pope to create a west European state that would aid the Byzantine Empire in its wars with the Turks and Arabs. It had no historical continuity with the original Roman Empire. It did, however, send the flower of Germany to die in the Crusades.

In my original post Holy Roman Empire would have been more appropriate, but you are still wrong sir. The Holy Roman Empire was not only partially land owned by the Roman Empire but was fashioned after the Western Roman Empire. Their customs and military prowess was passed down by the Roman Empire's tradition.

No it would not, since he would be interested in a Roman based alliance or Celtic, The Holy Roman Empire was not Roman at all, but ruled primarily by Germans. It did have lands in Italy. Otto the Great and from him were Emperors of The Holy Roman Empire, the Romans having no Power, not including the Pope tho. The Holy Roman Empire being more of a German Empire than being a Roman one.

No it would not, since he would be interested in a Roman based alliance or Celtic, The Holy Roman Empire was not Roman at all, but ruled primarily by Germans. It did have lands in Italy. Otto the Great and from him were Emperors of The Holy Roman Empire, the Romans having no Power, not including the Pope tho. The Holy Roman Empire being more of a German Empire than being a Roman one.

It was using the Roman Empire as an example.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Roman_Empire

The Holy Roman Empire invoked the legacy of the Western Roman Empire, considered to have ended with the abdication of Romulus Augustulus in 476

The Roman Empire itself may not have stretched as far north east as the Holy Roman Empire but geographically it was part of it and the Holy Roman Empire may have been created by Germans but it was under the direction and example of the Pope. All of which were taken by the Roman Empire's example.

Edited by Weiss von Toten

Hello and Welcome to Cyber Nations. I am part of an alliance called The North Star Federation. You have probably received a couple alliance offers already. Alliances serve as military assistance, financial aid, and a place to meet new people. We also offer a standard aid packages to all new countries joining our alliance. Even if you are currently at war, we can help you get back on your feet. If you want that kick head start, then NSF is for you. On our forums, we have tips and facts on just about every topic and how to get your nation running at its optimum potential. Our members help one another out in times of crisis and peace. We would be honored to have you as a part of our alliance. Please register to the following site and then fill out an application if you would like to join. http://federationofthenorthstar.ipbfree.co...dex.php?act=idx

Whatever you choose, may you have the best of luck on the prosperity of your nation. Feel free to visit us at our forums whenever.

-eragon55

North Star Federation

we are a alliance that has nations form all over the world.