Question

sayton

I have ever since i was a small nation had the 5 bonus resource combo. It would lower infrastructure cost and it would be the most beneficial. I realize now that the infra has reached its capacity. And the maximum, which means i will most lilkely not be byuing infra.. DOes that mean i should get rid of my resources.. and do a COMPLETELY different trade set??

if so..what is the best resource combos for the MOST INCOME COLLECTED??

thanks

I am not an expert Sayton, but I will at least offer an opinion. If you are serious about this change, then I would say lose the coal, oil,marble and rubber. Then rebuild towards income generating resources. Beer and Fast Food would be good choices to get all the pop increasing resources in those sets. Iron is still good with the 10% upkeep reduction. Gems and silver would be good I think. You might consider keeping the coal and going for the fine jewelry set, but I don't think it is worth it. Fine Jewelry,microchips, scholars perhaps? I don't know what the upkeep on 20 nukes is, but uranium might be worth looking at for the savings potential.

thanks for all the input so far..

if i were to switch.. i think ide go for beer fast good with pigs etc.. cause pop increease and income is best... but i wnder first if there will be a change in infa upkeep to allow me to buy more infra first..

you are at 14,650.00 infra currently. neither the 5BG (Beer, Constr., Asphalt, Cars, Steel) nor the 3BG (fastfood, constr., beer) will make more infra profitable for you.

In fact, if you sell some hundred level of infra, you will have more daily profit then before.

I am sorry, but you already are over the Break-Even point for buying infra. You can switch to a pure money-combo, which means

lumber-wheat-water-iron-wine-gems-pigs-sugar-spices-fish-silver-cattle

Then you have the most daily profit you can ever make, but buying new infra is ridiculous expensive with that. But, since it lowers your daily income anyway, it does not matter if it is expensive or for free, whatever you do, your current infra amount (or even more), is hurting your nation. You would make more cash (and survive longer in a war because of lower bills), if you would just sell 500 ~_~

Edited by (DAC)Syzygy

you are at 14,650.00 infra currently. neither the 5BG (Beer, Constr., Asphalt, Cars, Steel) nor the 3BG (fastfood, constr., beer) will make more infra profitable for you.

In fact, if you sell some hundred level of infra, you will have more daily profit then before.

I am sorry, but you already are over the Break-Even point for buying infra. You can switch to a pure money-combo, which means

lumber-wheat-water-iron-wine-gems-pigs-sugar-spices-fish-silver-cattle

Then you have the most daily profit you can ever make, but buying new infra is ridiculous expensive with that. But, since it lowers your daily income anyway, it does not matter if it is expensive or for free, whatever you do, your current infra amount (or even more), is hurting your nation. You would make more cash (and survive longer in a war because of lower bills), if you would just sell 500 ~_~

syzygy ... thanks.. i know what im doing with the infra buying :-D

but my question was just... the resources.. that would give me the MOST AMOUNT OF CASH.. but still lower my infra upkeep.. so your saying those resources would do that.. what bonus resources would they give.. lol

you would get only FastFood. Your bills will be immense. But the additional tax you collect makes up for this.

Just see it as this:

Now: 20M Collection vs 11M bills = 9M profit

Then: 25M Collection vs 14M bills = 11M profit

~_~

What is the actual limit in terms of making money?

that depends on your wonder setup, your imrovements, your environment and your in-team trades.

If you have the *best* possible setup, with the 5BG combo (Steel, Beer, Constr., Asphalt, Cars) and ALL wonders, ALL improvements, perfect environment and ONLY in-team trades, you can go up to ~13.200infra without hurting your nation. If you do perfect LC swaps every 10 days, up to ~13.600infra.

If you have the *best* possible setup, with the 3BG combo (Beer, Constr., FastFood) and ALL wonders, ALL improvements, perfect environment and ONLY in-team trades, you can go up to ~14.000infra without hurting your nation. If you do perfect LC swaps every 10 days, up to ~14.500infra.

After that point, more infra will lower your daily profit, no matter what you do.

The pure-money combo enables you to go over 15k, but the infracosts are *insane* this way, every point of infra you buy would not even pay off in years.

Since most nations do NOT have ALL eco-wonders yet, 12k infra is the point where most nations begin to hurt themselves. If you have all the +5hap wonders (missing only National War Memorial, Space Program and Movie Industry), the limit is 12.2k infra for my nation. What is the reason I have stopped at 12k.

HMMM I LIKE THE input syzygy but as you can tell MANY MANY MANY people have gone over that mark... lol

the reason being... everyone believes admin WILL change this max amount of income thingy... :-D

and if he doesnt.. we are all just fighting to get the highest infra which makes us look good :-D

HMMM I LIKE THE input syzygy but as you can tell MANY MANY MANY people have gone over that mark... lol

the reason being... everyone believes admin WILL change this max amount of income thingy... :-D

and if he doesnt.. we are all just fighting to get the highest infra which makes us look good :-D

Amen, I agree with Dac, however...Changes will need to be made if admin expects larger nations to keep purchasing infra... The best option, over all, would be to resource swap, but that is just a pain in the $@!... I tried for several months (infra purchase to income, I skipped the lower bills rotation~_~) and it's really a nuisance. I usually ended up being locked out of a resource or had to pay ~3 mil for a new one and ended up making the rotation worthless. If you have a good ring of friends with a large variation of resources, more power to ya. You can also force the ring to work in conjunction with each (collect taxes, pay bills, buy wonders, and buy infra at different times) and have a great rotation that benefits everyone, but that would require probably close to 30 people...and massive organization, good luck.

just putting this out here as another question as an add on..

in the cn awards there is a topic that says.. most money earned. is that AFTER BILLS? cause i mean.. the nations who have the 3 br set obviously make more money than the 5 br set.. but the 5 br set uses that money mor effeciently.. im just saying it.. cause i got into it now.. with 5th.. but the ppl above me all have like the 3 br set which would mean ide never BE ABLE to catch up anyway.. .soo just a question :-D

just putting this out here as another question as an add on..

in the cn awards there is a topic that says.. most money earned. is that AFTER BILLS? cause i mean.. the nations who have the 3 br set obviously make more money than the 5 br set.. but the 5 br set uses that money mor effeciently.. im just saying it.. cause i got into it now.. with 5th.. but the ppl above me all have like the 3 br set which would mean ide never BE ABLE to catch up anyway.. .soo just a question :-D

I believe it means the most money collected before bills. However it would be easy for you to check. From your nation's extended display, you get a full accounting of your finances, total income taxes collected, money spent on bills and money spent on purchases overtime. Compare with what is showing in the cn awards.