I am Looking for an Alliance to Join

AS6qinqeHDR.png

NOTICE OF INTENT

I, Antonio Salovega, VI of the Republic of Qinqe am looking for an alliance. I am one of the older playters in the game and make a valiant effort to adhere to the Twelve Laws of Honor, so most likely I shall not make mistakes costly for your alliance. I am told I have some talent in diplomacy and my military is not afraid to put themselves in harms way. I have some artistic and writing talents which I can use to enhance the look and feel of your forum and the perception of your alliance.

I would prefer an alliance with 200+ members, but I am willing to look at what other alliances may offer. The alliance I settle on will have a firm stance against tech-raiding and programs to grow its smaller nations in which I can participate.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Enjoy!

AS6scriptSigBlk.png

Antonio Salovega, VI

Guazabara'guani

Republic of Qinqe

Hello there Antonio Salovega VI

I wish to invite you to join M. Carter Brown.

MCB is a friendly pretty neutral and low profile alliance, we originate from the paintball forums of M. Carter Brown, where our name comes from, but we have also plenty non paintballers like me.

We are an Orange team alliance, allthough you can stay on your own colour if you prefer.

This alliance is smaller as your prefered size, we have 60 members and over 850k strength.

We are firmly against tech raiding and have small nation build up programs running where a lot of the big nations are gladly contributing in.

We have tech suppliers in our alliance, we can help you with getting in a trade circle if you want to change colour, you can run for an elected position in our alliance as sign ups for elections are taking place and we are searching for someone who knows IRC well and can be an IRC admin.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them,

ProdigyNL, Minister of Foreign Affairs of MCB

http://z8.invisionfree.com/CN_MCB_Alliance/

Greetings Antonio Salovega, VI of the Republic of Qinqe from the OcUK alliance.

Although our alliance might not meet some of your requirements, it would be poor manners not to offer an invite after such a well written request.

Benefits of our alliance:

Access to a large number of trade partners and organised trade groups via BLEU.

Very good diplomatic relations with other Blue Team alliances.

We are small in numbers (62 + 9 recruits at the present time) but the majority of our members are active. Our average strength is 17K as we are over 1M NS total and rising.

Our alliance forbids any Tech raiding, of any sort, against anyone. We also dish out swift punishment should others Tech raid ours.

Our alliance is hoping to soon unveil a dedicated aid program to build up our smaller members.

There are always people on IRC.

Our members are all well behaved and don't cause trouble.

We have a number of eager Tech suppliers to supply those who want it.

We're a pretty friendly bunch.

Requirements:

You need to be a member of the Blue team (which I see you are).

You need to spend 30 days under our Recruit AA (Same rights as a full member but limited forum access) before joining the main alliance, on which you will receive $3M and 50 Tech.

No active wars, not on any alliance ZI lists.

Although our name implies a certain amount of computer knowledge most of our members come from the General area of our base forums and as such are from varied backgrounds, many are also mature players. A majority of our members operate at European time though we have members from around the world.

If you are interested pop into our IRC at irc.coldfront.net #ocuk or our forum at Our forum or check out our wiki page Wiki

If we don't interest you then I wish you luck with your search.

Loopstah, Emperor of Fanservice and Proctor of Actuarial Science for the OcUK Alliance.

Edited by Fanservice

Hello and Welcome to Cyber Nations. I am part of an alliance called The North Star Federation. You have probably received a couple alliance offers already. Alliances serve as military assistance, financial aid, and a place to meet new people. We also offer a standard aid packages to all new countries joining our alliance. Even if you are currently at war, we can help you get back on your feet. If you want that kick head start, then NSF is for you. On our forums, we have tips and facts on just about every topic and how to get your nation running at its optimum potential. Our members help one another out in times of crisis and peace. We would be honored to have you as a part of our alliance. Please register to the following site and then fill out an application if you would like to join. http://federationofthenorthstar.ipbfree.co...dex.php?act=idx

Whatever you choose, may you have the best of luck on the prosperity of your nation. Feel free to visit us at our forums whenever.

-eragon55

North Star Federation

Hello Sir,

Not sure if you would be even interested in the Imperial German Theme, but I would like to Offer the chance to join The German Empire. The German Empire has the numbers, all we need is the experience and strength. We take CN seriously, and make sure we stay pure from hate groups. We have 170 Members, and growing. We are liked in CN by many, we have a pplite and friendly foreign affairs policy. We do not like War, but will fight to defend our friends and allies. I do not want to continue to write if you are not interested in The German Empire, but if you are, just PM me. Thanks

Join the Union of Free States (UFS). We may have only four members, but we have ties to KIX, LAN, KOP, and the Communist Party of CN (or at least we're trying to). You can be any team/government/religion to join as long as you support freedom (like we do). Apply here, or ask Rowan the Great in game:

Our Forums: http://unionfreestates.proboards46.com/index.cgi

Post on the Joining board in the joining thread. If you join the UFS, you will help to make it a great alliance!

hey dude, i know youd like to hear from all the people to recruit from you,

but thats just todays activity! you cant expect to hear from the best alliance that suits you simply by reading a bunch of messages...you have to research, look at the alliances in the last couple of pages or so...

We shall be in contact AS6...

Edit* LoL to eragon55 and North Star Federation and their automated, copy and paste messages. "Welcome to CN" I'm pretty sure AS6 has been around longer than their entire alliance. Sorry, gave me a giggle.

Edited by Deepthinker

AS6qinqeHDR.png

MEMORANDUM

Sunject: Thoughts thus far

ProdigyNL – MCB just made my short list.

Fanservice – Ditto on OcUK

Eragon – Sorry but you need to make your appeal so it is no so obviously a boilerplate for noobs.

Kaiser – Your post was interesting but the problem is that historically, Germanic themed alliances seem to attract ashhats who cause way to much unsolicited drama. I must pass. Thanks though.

Ababoub – no thanks

Ned the Great – To be honest, starting a new alliance requires way to much time for this old man. I’ve sent you long and detailed PM going into exact details. I encourage you to read it.

Quinpin – nice to see you. I am familiar with the NFL site. Much of the art work there is mine. But I am just unsure as to its policy on tech raiding.

Mykep – good advice and I’ve followed it for the previous 4 days. This is a change up in strategy.

Prodigy – GGA is a fine alliance. I am just unsure as to its policy on tech raiding.

Deepthinker – I like the heritage of the Brigade but not well enough to get past its tech raiding policy. Sorry, bud.

Enjoy!

AS6scriptSigBlk.png

Antonio Salovega, VI

Guazabara'guani

Republic of Qinqe

I would fight AS6 and say not many people tech-raid but there is a chance that people could do it. So I understand. Good luck AS6.

Thank you for your understanding. I have just decided that I will no longer belong to any alliance which participates, sponsors or advocates, however inactively, the practice of tech-raiding. I personally believe that it violates the Twelve Laws of Honor and in that it drives people from the game, that it is harmful in the long and short term to the game.

There are many who disagree with me and that is a good thing. This game promotes an adversarial kind of gameplay after all.

Perhaps you should think on the alliance I belong to. We have a zero tolerance on Tech Raiding, we make up for that by ensuring our members are catered for internally, so that the very need for such raids is removed. In short we not only fit the bill, we exceed it. Contact me via PM if you think this could be for you

I'll just keep it short and simple. The Aquatic Brotherhood is an elite alliance. Small in numbers, high in efficiency.

If you do choose to join TAB, then you will need to take on some role, there is no free-loaders. I'm not saying you need to spend 15 hours at your computer doing boring work for us. You can have a look at vacancies and see if there is something that interests you. It could be something simple such as being a diplomat. If you do enjoy helping our alliance, then you can always work your way through our ranks.

In return for helping us, of course you recieve plenty of benefits. We are a brotherhood, it is about supporting each other, and giving a helping hand in times of need.

Tech raiding is a strong no-go. It is too much of a liabilty in this day and age. Tech raid and you will be expelled. If you refuse to stop the tech-raid, prepare for ZI.

We do run a mentoring program. Each new student is giving a mentor, who guides them through the game, and helps optimize their nation. One of the good things about being a smaller alliance means that we can quickly make our new members strong, smart nations.

Obviously, we are an aqua alliance, although you won't have to change from blue.

Oh, and for added interest, our government is Triumvir.

Check us out at The Aquatic Brotherhood

Edited by Scott Robb