Buying Tech - $1.5 Million per 50

Seti Cruncher

Greetings my friends,

I come to you today seeking 4 totally awesome Tech Dealers interested in long Term Deals.

I'm looking for four Nations to send me 50 Tech each upfront, then ten days later when our Aid Slot reopens I'll send you $1.5 Million for your trouble (considering that 50 tech costs from 600K - 850K for a new Nation, thats a nice profit).

If all goes well, I'm willing to repeat this deal with each nation involved as long as they are willing.

I understand this sounds risky, but:

1) I've done business with various Nations in this way in the past

2) I come from an Alliance that holds me accountable for my actions, so I can be trusted to deal fairly.

3) The Profit margin is higher then the standard $1 Million for 50 Tech to compensate you for your trouble

Please feel free to post here or contact me ingame if your interested in doing business or have any questions or concerns:

Ingame Ruler: Seti Cruncher

Nation: SetiCrunchers

I look forward to the opportunity to do business with you :)

I'll Edit this post to update my Aid slots as they are filled and as more become available.

Available Aid Slots:

1 - Taken :)

2 - Open

3 - Open

4 - Open

Edited by SetiCruncher

Actually market price is 1.5 million. not 1 million.

Im willing to do long term deals with you. But one catch, money first. And ill give you a reason why.

1) Im not a fond lover of being ZI'd

I dont think you should rlly need another reason :D

Im willing to do long term deals with you. But one catch, money first. And ill give you a reason why.

This.

Plus it's a whole lot more beneficial for you to do it in sets of 100 for 3 million (max aid amt) instead of 1.5M per set of 50T, especially if you are looking to work long-term deals. You save 11 days off each set of 100 for the same amount of money, which means not only do you get the tech faster, but you get more of it over a long term deal.

Now you've stumped me :wacko:

Why would you be ZI'd for engaging in long Term Tech Deals with me?

oh well. My offer stands if anyone is interested.

What i was saying is u can trust that i would get you your tech, because im not going to run off with your money and be killed for it.

What is ZI?

It means Zero Infrastructure..Its not good. Its pre much you being beaten in the game.

Now stop spamming...

You must be a noob

Greetings my friends,

I come to you today seeking 4 totally awesome Tech Dealers interested in long Term Deals.

I'm looking for four Nations to send me 50 Tech each upfront, then ten days later when our Aid Slot reopens I'll send you $1.5 Million for your trouble (considering that 50 tech costs from 600K - 850K for a new Nation, thats a nice profit).

If all goes well, I'm willing to repeat this deal with each nation involved as long as they are willing.

I understand this sounds risky, but:

1) I've done business with various Nations in this way in the past

2) I come from an Alliance that holds me accountable for my actions, so I can be trusted to deal fairly.

3) The Profit margin is higher then the standard $1 Million for 50 Tech to compensate you for your trouble

Please feel free to post here or contact me ingame if your interested in doing business or have any questions or concerns:

Ingame Ruler: Seti Cruncher

Nation: SetiCrunchers

I look forward to the opportunity to do business with you :)

I'll Edit this post to update my Aid slots as they are filled and as more become available.

Available Aid Slots:

1 - Taken :)

2 - Open

3 - Open

4 - Open

ill do it