looking for a new alliance

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Hey CN. Im looking for a new alliance after my last alliance didnt go as planned because the other leaders didnt like me cuz they took the game to seriously and i wanna have some fun.If you want me to join ur alliance post here and just say a few reasons because im up for all options from big to small.

would like to have an alliance, how??

Also need aid in war... urgently. Nation is called 'HenRock'.

Thanks

You have your AA set to New Pacific Order. And a not very nice bio. Posting here is not the best thing for you to do, especially considering you were the aggressor in this war, and attacked someone in an alliance. Bad move.

The reasons you should join =Western Empire=

I am in it! Come on I am one of the most :awesome: and I don't take things seriously

Look at our name we have a = in it! Who els in there right mind would do that.

We have a bunch of cool people. And a nice place to spam and talk. And a good military place.

So if you want some of us come here

Link

=WE= will be expecting you.

And if not

I will know I gave it my best :awesome:

I'm absolutely certain the first alliance to use the = symbol in their alliance AA was =LOST= nice try though.

Hey hobbies, join the NFL (new freedom league)because we are a free-spirited alliance that is also in love with spam and fun AND is protected by the NPO (the big cheese). We do take the important business seriously though but love members that join. You also get 3 mil (not too much considering your size though) in aid for joining to spend on whatever. we also have plans to help advance the NFL and every member (cant talk about them here because they are "top secret" and may only be discussed on the nfl website). DId i mentioni that we dont get involved in a debate with the huge alliances because we are a smaller alliance who is loved by many. Our spam is great with multiple topics and we have great corporations for all such as mentors, recruiters, etc.

The link to this wonderful and friendly community is right here:

http://nflalliance.co.cc/

join us cuz we are that awesome! :ehm:

*watches hobbies consider us* :popcorn:

Hey hobbies, join the NFL (new freedom league)because we are a free-spirited alliance that is also in love with spam and fun AND is protected by the NPO (the big cheese). We do take the important business seriously though but love members that join. You also get 3 mil (not too much considering your size though) in aid for joining to spend on whatever. we also have plans to help advance the NFL and every member (cant talk about them here because they are "top secret" and may only be discussed on the nfl website). DId i mentioni that we dont get involved in a debate with the huge alliances because we are a smaller alliance who is loved by many. Our spam is great with multiple topics and we have great corporations for all such as mentors, recruiters, etc.

The link to this wonderful and friendly community is right here:

http://nflalliance.co.cc/

join us cuz we are that awesome! :ehm:

*watches hobbies consider us* :popcorn:

i second this motion