looking for a new alliance

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey CN. Im looking for a new alliance after my last alliance didnt go as planned because the other leaders didnt like me cuz they took the game to seriously and i wanna have some fun.If you want me to join ur alliance post here and just say a few reasons because im up for all options from big to small.

Haha, yeah, that's exactly why they got rid of you

TOOL is pretty terrific if I say so myself. Active forums and IRC, great tech prices, a lottery drawing every 10 days, media and video contests; you name it, TOOL either has it or will tell you why its not actually so great :P.

Check it out. Be a TOOL. :)

35k without a lot of military? yes, this will end well. :popcorn:

It did end well........

for my nation's supply of tech and land.

MK got to him pretty quickly, though I must admit advertising that you're unaligned (and not on red) on the OWF isn't the smartest thing to do...

Nope. :awesome: The "35k Nation without a lot of military" part was even better.

Why you included '35k nation without a lot of military' I don't know.

I assume he was relying on the thought that instead of raiding him for a negligible amount of tech, alliances would want to recruit his economic strength into their ranks.

It's unfortunate his assumption was incorrect.