The third 5x5 tech deal...

LeVentNoir

as much as I would like to do another deal I am not going to be able to. this is due only to the need of my aid slots as I am vp of a new and growing alliance. My slots are needed to aid new members. So you can take me off the list as a buyer. I would however like to sometime in the future be involved in another one of these.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No buyers were on after update, so this gets tricky. I told the other AOD members to all send to Hyvalia, so that at least when he logs on we clear one buyer. Going to bed now, we'll do our best to coordinate things on our end.

Edit: Well two of us were able to snag OnTopOfMyGame when he came on after update, bu the other two were not able to do so.

Edited by Mirreille

Yeah, I accepted from 3 of you, but Psychoidiot offered and then rebuked and Elhendakari has yet to send, so I only have 150 tech so far.

Any idea when the rest of you can get it over? :)

Fingers crossed this goes smoothly :P My apologies for not being on at my usual time, I slept in a fair amount!

Fraggles! I missed you. I guess Psychoidiot got lucky in his choice of who to set next. W. McAdams said earlier in the thread that he gets on around 9-10 AM, so I PMed the sellers to that effect. I thought Hausmaster had set you as his next pending, but I guess I was wrong about that. I will reset to W. McAdams so he can clear me at least when he logs on, then I will reset to you Bishbash.

I have recieved from mirreille ready for others whenever I am on quite often all day

I have now recieved huasmasters also.

Bishbash has cleared me, so I've sent to you. Once you accept I will be cleared with all 5 buyers.

As of this writing I haven't seen any activity from the two remaining yet.

@Belgias: As to the next 5x5, yes, I confirm that I want in. (I'm going to do it right this time. :) )

I would also like to submit Banjo's and PenPen's names and nations for the next 5x5 (their links are earlier in the thread--i can link them again if necessary. I do this for them as they are in Japan right now. However, if my other alliance members do still want to do tech deals, I will withdraw Banjo and PenPen's names.

Psychoidiot and Elhendakari still yet to send.

As of this writing, Psychoidiot (PI) has an FA pending with Belgias; Elhendakari has an FA pending with OnTopOfOurGame.

Bishbash has made note of his situation with PI.

So the only FA tech offers not made yet are Elhendakari to Belgias; and Elhendakari and PI both to McAdams.

I'll PM Elhendakari and PI and tell them to PM the other Buyers they have not made offers to yet. And if they get an immediate reply to cancel their pending FAs and re-submit to a Buyer that is confirmed online so that they can at least clear their outstanding FAs faster.

I hope that is okay with the Buyers here.

EDIT: Okay, I sent out the message to PI and Elhendakari (I cc'd Mirreille as well, he can continue to co-ordinate with them).

Edited by Makoto Kousaka

ok well i fthey send i will accept with in minutes of recieving cuz i literlaly have been chcking my nation every 5 to 10 minutes since 930 this mornign I have only had to sign in 3 times today and 2 of them were form leaving work to go home tfor lunch and logging in on my pc at home and tehn vice versa since my ip was changing.

Oh but once it hits about 6 pm cst I am gone for the night I got dart league so it often turns out to be a long drunk night.

Edited by WMcAdams

Okay, with the exception of the Bishbash-Psychoidiot pairing, 4 Sellers (myself, Mirreille, Hausmaster, and Psychoidiot) are clear.

Elhendakari is the only hold up. He still has a Pending FA with OnTopOfOurGame and has not sent to either Belgias or McAdams.

As per McAdams post, I will advise Elhendakari to cancel the Pending FA with OnTopOfOurGame and send to McAdams (hopefully before he heads off for darts), and then with Belgias (who has posted), before resending to OnTopOfOurGame. With just under 12 left in the CN day, we can hope this all clears.

And I'm off.

EDIT: And I'm back. Okay, I've sent off a PM to Elhendakari (with a cc to Mirreille). I hope he does as I ask, in which case McAdams and Belgias could be receiving soon (I really hope).

Edited by Makoto Kousaka

And I'm back. Okay, I've sent off a PM to Elhendakari (with a cc to Mirreille). I hope he does as I ask, in which case McAdams and Belgias could be receiving soon (I really hope).

m3 too cuz i only got like 20 mins till i am gone.

Edit: ok time is up I will check when i get home from darts it should be an hour b4 reset of server...

Edited by WMcAdams

Edit: ok time is up I will check when i get home from darts it should be an hour b4 reset of server...

I'm sorry. While Elhendakari has read my messages (according to my message board), he has not taken any action.

I have less than an hour left at work and then I'm gone. I still have problems with accessing the forums from my home computer so this will be my last message of the day (really though at this point I've given up troubleshooting). I will PM Mirreille and tag him into this. My cc's have hopefully kept him appraised, and unlike me, Mirreille can access the forums.

I sent a small note to Osasuna after I got Makoto's note, hopefully he can get another offer up for either one of the two he has to connect with. I see he has 50 tech but did not send another offer, I am not sure why. I apologize on behalf of the Brigade, but this can be a pain to coordinate. I defintely hope the next time you all do this you give each Buyer their own day it would be so much easier in that regard.

I'm sorry. While Elhendakari has read my messages (according to my message board), he has not taken any action.

he had also read all my messages i sent him at4 telling him my timeline but still no aid. i am a little dis appointed but not that big of a deal, i was just hopping he would get my tech considering i gave many announced times as to when i would be on and was basically online from 9-6 cst.

EDIT: Well we missed update... I guess that is gonna be 2 nations off schedule. One is that nations fault no offense JDECIT or how ever you speel it. sorry I am drunk.

Edited by WMcAdams

Considering he was able to complete two before he went inactive, I can only assume RL issues interfered with his ability to get on and make his offers. Thank you for being patient and I apologize once again for the inconvenience to you. :(

ya it went way beter than i expected.. congratz AOD brigade, you guys did good... my biggest fear going into this wa gettin screwed, I was vcery pleased with the outcome. Thank you all. This says alot for your alliance.